Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chaz …. “18 stone 8 ain’t feeling nice “ and he’s currently pounding the pavements. Who says they don’t read tattle lol 😂
Ooo I can't see that. Can you post here please

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Surely to god no amount of money in the world is worth this humiliation?
EVERYONE is laughing at her and her pathetic life. And the few that aren’t pity her 😂
Should not have opened that picture, that and the comment ‘Woo they are big people’ had me convulsing on a Teams call. There were only a few of us with our cameras on. I must have looked like I was having a fit. Composed myself, thought of it again and it set me off again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
First one pounding the streets in his twit hoodie 😂
Thanks for the pics.

He's had his twit top on before ages ago i think? Nice for him to have personalised clothes.
And if he's 18.8 stone then duck knows how heavy loz is, she's loads bigger physically even allowing for being pregnant.

She was obese before having lapleaseletmerunaway, then enormous whilst pregnant, then looked like she was putting on even more after giving birth like Black Beauty.
So probably clinically morbidly obese.

And that's just her shelf arse....

Just thought.
Giving birth a la laureen is the only part of their relationship that is stable.

I'll get my coat.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ch’Arg is like Mr creosote from monty python , bet when he gets in he stuffs his face with a load of crap 💩 🍩🍩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the pics.

He's had his twit top on before ages ago i think? Nice for him to have personalised clothes.
And if he's 18.8 stone then duck knows how heavy loz is, she's loads bigger physically even allowing for being pregnant.

She was obese before having lapleaseletmerunaway, then enormous whilst pregnant, then looked like she was putting on even more after giving birth like Black Beauty.

Just thought.
Giving birth a la laureen is the only part of their relationship that is stable.

I'll get my coat.....
The horse puns are killing me 🤣

• Haha
Thanks for the pics.

Just thought.

I'll get my coat.....
Looking at the unedited still from the video someone posted she must be at least a size 22/24 😳 her legs are like tree trunks! And she looks even bigger than the unedited wind rat shots of her with her skirt/sheet billowing last pregacy.
Only TV opportunities she’s gonna get offered are Channel 5 documentaries about fat people being winched out of their houses 🚒🦛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her stories are always such a garbled mess. She can't articulate her thoughts into any sort of narrative. Also she still can't spell her own daughter's name correctly 🙄
Screenshot_20220504-173747_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
That is a big portion even for a 5 year old child let alone a 9 month old baby! And where is the veg?! No wonder Ch’arg is pushing 19stone! Jeez!
Processed pasta sauce and sorry but “red lentil pasta” ?? That is normal white pasta. That portion size is absurd. That poor child!😩

Reactions: 16
Her stories are always such a garbled mess. She can't articulate her thoughts into any sort of narrative. Also she still can't spell her own daughter's name correctly 🙄View attachment 1242498
Oh, look who goes shopping at Aldi (not dissing Aldi, they're great). Just a warning for any locals that their Aldi aisle might be blocked for a while when Barbapapa is about.

I think the weird white shroud she's wearing in the OK! interview looks like a repurposed straitjacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.