Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How comes most of it is still on the plate and not everywhere else? I think a lot of Tattle reading has happened recently!! 😂
100%. Tries to show her followers the DM comments are wrong and she doesn’t deep fry everything because this is “oven baked”. Finally clueing you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am a mathematician.

Lozza that's sums innit.

Traditionally, a standard dinner plate has always had a diameter of 10.5 inches.

Penne is shorter than ziti, measuring about 1½ inches and larger in diameter at ½ inch.

So that's roughly 7 pasta shapes per adult size plate wide.

That plate looks at least 6 penne wide.

That is no baby small plate.

At that the defence rests my Lord.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She must think all her followers are stupid. Clearly an adult sized plate. She's just feeding that kid so she will sleep. She must be alarmed that her kid can't even move yet. But then pretends to be a perfect parent in ok magazine. I feel sorry for the people who actually believe her. They must be thick or blind

• Sad
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1243034

Not eaten much?? She's had half as much as someone 5 times her age would eat!
baby bowl my bleeping ass!

imma go to my kitchen cupboard, get a piece of Fusilli and put it on a dinner plate….

And guess what… it looks the same as what it does on that pic. That ain’t no baby bowl.

Lauren… why. Why. Why do you have to keep on lying, what do you gain from all this bollocks?! I literally dare you to go an get a baby bowl and put a piece of fusilli in it and see the difference. duck sake.

no surprise Ladiabeticcoma is asleep, all she eats is bleeping pasta! I’d be asleep if I ate it 7 days a week!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I just googled 12 month (year) old meals . Please do the same BYG for mini BYG. It's bordering on abuse .
Babies don't need all that food.
Beaker of milk maybe?

Reactions: 16
Ohhhh BIG lozzz ... everything we say here, goes up fast on yours and Odd bods IG .... we mention something, next videos posted on IG covers it ... EVERY SINGLE TIME ... you are both not just OBESE/UNHEALTHY ... but too thick to leave it a day or so to post, to make up for your crappy ways ... shortcomings .... predictable and transparent ... Do duck OFF wiv ya small petite baby plate CRAP .... that the camera makes enormous ( its flipping pap machine wind gate all over AGAIN ..... you sound bleeping ridiculous ... we can see with our eyes, how big the plate, and how much food is on it :rolleyes::rolleyes: ) .... STOP FEEDING THAT POOR CHILD HEAPS OF PROCESSED high carb SLOPPY tit, THAT HAS ZERO nutritional VALUE .... and introduce her to various fresh veg, fruit ... there are so many healthy foods out there, that you could feed your baby ... but NO .... LAZY lozzzaaa, cooks anything from a jar, a packet or container ..... YOU ARE NOT MOTHER EARTH ... NOT EVEN CLOSE ... baby can have small scoop of pasta with plenty of freshly cooked or fresh veg ... she dosent need pasta sauce from a whole jar ... you can easily make it yourself .... Ive seen quite a few people on IG feeding their children, fresh healthy food, and their lil ones are glowing, your baby is not ... she is overweight, cant move ... fed up, and bored, the poor mite ..... finally ... none of your gibberish posts make sense ... I get a headache trying to decipher them🤦‍♀️🥴🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Here she goes again. In bed. Exhausted. But can’t sleep. So on Instagram she comes. Why not get yourself some good pillows, download headspace and stop looking at your phone you fat turd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Complaining that she gets woken up at 5am by a baby. What does she think will happen when she has two under 12months?

If she can’t cope now then she’s absolutely fucked when the next one comes along.

Reactions: 26
Here she goes again. In bed. Exhausted. But can’t sleep. So on Instagram she comes. Why not get yourself some good pillows, download headspace and stop looking at your phone you fat turd
She's seen the OK vid and comments on Facebook, that's why fatso can't sleep ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lauren is too superior to go along with everyone else’s concept of time. With her being heavily pregnant at 20-odd weeks, and her Jultember born first daughter who is 9 momfs years old who was in hospital with illness whilst being out of hospital all at the same time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.