Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 9 month old would only need about a third of that portion. Even then, maybe wouldn’t eat it all.

CHRIST

Reactions: 16
Ducks sake Lauren - pasta again????? For the love of god give her a pasta night off poor kid... It's even put me off the planned pasta I have for tea. But I didn't eat pasta yesterday. Or the day before. Or even the day before before ....

Reactions: 15
My very first Tattle Thread when they first got together mentioned her wanting to make him like Arg so no-one else wanted him
"Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend in to Arg"

She has been on a mission to turn the sink wanker in to Roy Cropper from day one
He will have the Roy Cropper bag and jacket next 😄😄😄😘 xx

This is the pic from his next interview with OK 😄 x

Resizer_16516837481571.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
That is a big portion even for a 5 year old child let alone a 9 month old baby! And where is the veg?! No wonder Ch’arg is pushing 19stone! Jeez!
She narrates the pics of her food like she’s a bloody gourmet chef. All you’ve done, you lazy bastard, is open a packet of salmon, a jar of ready made sauce and boiled a tit load of pasta. You’re hardly Nigella.

Is it any wonder Chaz and La’Orse are the size they are with portions like that for a baby?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That is a big portion even for a 5 year old child let alone a 9 month old baby! And where is the veg?! No wonder Ch’arg is pushing 19stone! Jeez!
I'd struggle to eat that much, genuinely.
That's for a 9 month year old??

• Angry
Crikey that’s a big plate of food for an 8 month year old….

I’m not a parent but I just feel such despair for this little mite, loaded up on carbs so her slob of a mother can doss about facefucking herself. Just makes me sad. That poor soul doesn’t stand a chance in that house being forcefed with illiterate immoral parents, and soon to be Laforgottenabout when her sister arrives, especially if she has blue eyes. Not that it’ll matter, she’ll just fatten the second babe up too!

• Sad
  • Haha
She narrates the pics of her food like she’s a bloody gourmet chef. All you’ve done, you lazy bastard, is open a packet of salmon, a jar of ready made sauce and boiled a tit load of pasta. You’re hardly Nigella.

Is it any wonder Chaz and La’Orse are the size they are with portions like that for a baby?!

She thinks she’s being elfy because she has given her salmon….. a whole salmon fillet is way to much for a baby. Why is she pretending she’s spoon feeding her too? Like we haven’t seen la’orse smothered in food.

There’s is an amazing parenting program where I am in south Essex called HENRY. It focused on healthy food habits for families. She needs this so bad. The woman is so arrogant thinking she’s a weaning expert. All she’s promoting is childhood obesity.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220504_181123_com.android.chrome_edit_165555267057550.jpg

So many questions.

Why did loz fall asleep in her hair?
How did she wake up in the hall?
Why did she wash her hair badly?
Why has charliechonk got a horse in the house?
Why is seeing your daughter the worst thing in the world?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh, look who goes shopping at Aldi (not dissing Aldi, they're great). Just a warning for any locals that their Aldi aisle might be blocked for a while when Barbapapa is about.

I think the weird white shroud she's wearing in the OK! interview looks like a repurposed straitjacket.
Barbapapa....⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Oh, look who goes shopping at Aldi (not dissing Aldi, they're great). Just a warning for any locals that their Aldi aisle might be blocked for a while when Barbapapa is about.

I think the weird white shroud she's wearing in the OK! interview looks like a repurposed straitjacket.
Barbapapa ⚰✝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1242580

So many questions.

Why did loz fall asleep in her hair?
How did she wake up in the hall?
Why did she wash her hair badly?
Why has charliechonk got a horse in the house?
Why is seeing your daughter the worst thing in the world?

For some reason a read that like it was a nursery rhyme ‘the old lady that swallowed a fly’

Loz .. is that you?
310F88BD-CE9E-4833-B27C-77B928BBC15B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After catching up on the thread I just had to go and watch that video... OMG just why :ROFLMAO: She looked insane wearing that hospital extra large sheet and Chaz the lights are on but no one is home. They are so embarrassing....Cringed so hard it hurt :ROFLMAO:
I cringed so hard my face turned inside out .

Sat stuffed into a deck chair in his beige chinos with his mangina on display….she’s done a real job on him 😂
Mangina. bleeping hell, I'm dead⚰⚰⚰⚰👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.