Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everything have to take place in the annexe! She was getting someone to sort out her clothes in the annexe, her mother was going to move into the annexe to help with LaBored, she’s now planning on giving birth in the annexe… you get me? 😂
Probably because she doesn't want any of that crap in 'er 'owse, you know how it is for BYG! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You deserve a Grammy for that. It's bewful 😢❤

View attachment 1238901

The utter state of it :oops:

If I saw that thing lurking outside my house I'd get the dogs in, lock all the doors and call the police. Once he'd been captured, I'd burn sage and get the priest round to do a blessing. And then move house.
😂😂😂 and then move house. In stitches!!

Hope this is ok 😄🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx
I also added double glazing at the back lol 😄 xx..

View attachment 1238697

View attachment 1238698

Looool the more you zoom in the more funny it is and your also see some light I tried to put round Loz's head 😄😄😘 xx
Love it!! She’s giving birth to another miracle child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg that magazine article. What a bunch if lumps. Everything was lies. Lacombover isn't in a routine. She doesn't eat healthy. Arg no.2 doesn't want to be with her. She doesn't look like that. All a load of bullshit. End of the day Lauren knows she is ugly. A tit parent. Charlie will cheat again etc. They can say what they want. They know the truth deep down
Would pay good money to see the original photo before they photoshopped the tit out of it...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well with magazines closing shop, Fattg must be worried where her next paycheck is going to come from. This will be the first of many

D3DFD0CA-2D34-447C-878C-ABAFE18DA61E.png

A165429C-C024-41E2-9478-8A5095612AC3.png

• Wow
LaBored is thinking get me the eff out of here

222B9711-D5BF-4F81-8B8C-FB72AA057105.jpeg

and our soft and bewful is on the front cover

DA61BA2B-B9D3-43F4-B796-90B32CF5EB28.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Big Loz just blocked me:LOL:

I DM her after seeing New May cover: ' How come Charles looks so fat, I thought he's a gym bunny'

• Haha
Reactions: 35
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Is it wrong I’m now worried she’ll be peddling photos of Larose’s feet to the foot fetishists? Old Big Loz has some weird obsessions - being seen as slim and “not big” (someone posted extracts from her book and it kept going on about how she wasn’t big and didn’t want people to think she was) and having tiny feet. I think at some point she claimed to be a size 3. If you look at her Depop she sells all kinds of different sized worn shoes. Rather like her clothing she’s of the mentality that if she can squeeze into it it’s her size.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
LaBored is thinking get me the eff out of here

View attachment 1239391

and our soft and bewful is on the front cover

View attachment 1239392
What the actual duck is this absolute bullshit
‘I will have my baby in the annexe why laboredshitless is asleep?!!’
How the hell do you know when the baby is going to come??
What if she decided to come mid feeding time at the zoo and laboredshitless is covered in her dinner again?
Then what?
You absolute delusional moron

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is it wrong I’m now worried she’ll be peddling photos of Larose’s feet to the foot fetishists? Old Big Loz has some weird obsessions - being seen as slim and “not big” (someone posted extracts from her book and it kept going on about how she wasn’t big and didn’t want people to think she was) and having tiny feet. I think at some point she claimed to be a size 3. If you look at her Depop she sells all kinds of different sized worn shoes. Rather like her clothing she’s of the mentality that if she can squeeze into it it’s her size.
She’s an absolute freak! You can clearly see in photos of her in flip flops or sandals her feet hanging over the back of them as they’re too small for her. She needs so much therapy

Reactions: 20
She's 30 weeks now imagine if she goes over her due date she'll need a stable block 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah her obsession with feet is really disturbing! Hope it's nothing sinister and just her being dim.

She is absolutely obsessed with portraying the idea that she and her daughter are small, petite little wraiths. My dear old nana was the same and LOVED telling everyone how her wedding dress was a UK 4 and she could fit her hands around her waist. She then gave my mother a complex with food which was passed on to me and I have struggled with my weight and appearance my whole life. I am determined to break the cycle with my own children (one day) and encourage an active, healthy life without ever making them feel like crap about their appearance. Anyway, back to Lozza... Now, I feel a bit mean saying anything negative about the bairn, but she's not a petite baby. I was just about 5lbs when I was born and I was tiny until I was a toddler. La'chunk is definitely NOT the petite little baby that Lozza thinks she is.

It's so strange to me because Lauren could really have capitalised on her figure. I follow an influencer on youtube called Sierra and she is vulnerable about her pregnancy weight-gain, has fun with fashion and clothes, openly admits she's put on weight and what she's doing to try and stay healthy while enjoying her baby. Lauren could have made a fortune. She could have been likeable and a real, honest person that people could relate to, but instead she is delusional and tries to pretend that she is some svelte size 8 and spends hours a day photoshopping herself and trying to convince everyone they're natural and she's this soft, thin natural beauty. It's ridiculous. She really could have had it all, including a maternity line with soft, pretty dresses, flowing skirts and maybe some party outfits. Instead she stuffs herself into the MOST unflattering and gross clothes I think I've ever seen on a pregnant woman.

Logged onto her instagram as well. Another day, another snap of La’pleasebuymeabib covered in food. Also… Is this not an absolutely huge portion of gopping sweet corn soup for a baby? Again, I’m childless at the moment so maybe I just need educating…

8987BD6E-3E5B-49B4-8E68-CF0247576256.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
First time poster here. I live in the same town as she does and know the road that she lives down. She does not have an annex, it’s a bog standard bungalow which has been converted to have two bedrooms in the loft space. What does she mean by annex? There’s only the loft bedrooms or the room in the garden. I’m confused. She’s trying to make her bungalow sound like a much larger house.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
'Why tho' maybe you thick bleep Larose is hungry, you are too lazy to feed her so she has given up with the spoon as clearly does not have the dexterity to feed herself yet. Most of the food is on her and the highchair. Or maybe thats how Fat loz and charg eat, head straight in the bowl
Screenshot_20220503-131055_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Yes, WHY have you not put a bib on your child, big gel, and why are once again not helping the poor mite to eat her food?

Actually that has wound me up! Baby led weaning, fine, finger foods, fine. But when the food is beyond a straightforward grasp and liquid, and your kid doesn’t have the proper capability of using cutlery ffs, it’s cruel to watch them struggle. Imagine someone plonking down a KFC bargain bucket down in front of you, Loz and you really wanting to eat it and it smells delicious, but you’ve forgotten how to use your hands, and you’re just being watched and filmed instead of being assisted. It’s horrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.