Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a really massive portion for an 8 month year old. And you absolute twit, feed your baby at this age. Maybe pass her the spoon for a go now and then but this is just getting ridiculous. She is going to get so overweight. Poor little cow. 🙄
Screenshot_20220503-133013.png

Screenshot_20220503-133031.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, WHY have you not put a bib on your child, big gel, and why are once again not helping the poor mite to eat her food?

Actually that has wound me up! Baby led weaning, fine, finger foods, fine. But when the food is beyond a straightforward grasp and liquid, and your kid doesn’t have the proper capability of using cutlery ffs, it’s cruel to watch them struggle. Imagine someone plonking down a KFC bargain bucket down in front of you, Loz and you really wanting to eat it and it smells delicious, but you’ve forgotten how to use your hands, and you’re just being watched and filmed instead of being assisted. It’s horrible.
Loz would just dive in head first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope lahungry lobs her bowl overhead so it smashes into the telly.
Then she'll finally get some attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To be fair in baby led weaning you don’t feed the baby but yep that is a massive portion of food for her age. A couple of the tomatoes and a small bit of soup with a few fingers of toast for her to dunk in would be more appropriate and maybe 4 or 5 blueberries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She will need alot of toilet roll paper to carry on covering her body up lol 😄 x
Damn I made a mistake on the wording spaces lol 😬😊 x

Back later 🥰 x

Resizer_16515827574301.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She's feeding that baby to keep her sleepy and still. What a vile fat useless individual she is 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Welp ... the mirror is taking the piss, and who can blame them ... most of what comes out of that revolting gob of hers, is total crap ... what a horrible way to live, being an object of ridicule so PUBLICLY ..... BIG lozzzz STOP with these videos of la`confusedwivdaddysserialkillereyes ... smothered in food ... it is NOT cute, endearing or funny ... its infuriating seeing this lil girl covered from head to toe in SLOP!!! on a DAILY basis and you thinking its a laufffff ... it is NOT 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ .... stop being bleeping lazy, and take time to teach her ... maybe to use a baby spoon? ... it can take a while, but that's the fun of it for the lil one, she should at ` 8 month YEAR OLD ` be thirsty to learn, be looking to you for guidance ... I really do despair with this stupid woman, everything for her is done for likes/comments on IG, she's so LAZY puts a bowl of food in front of her, leaves her to her own devices, a baby dosent know how to eat soup! :rolleyes: ... soon she will have two depending on her and she's CLUELESS!!! ... I can see it now ..... no 2 la`wtf being cared for by no 1 la`mumisuselessitsuptometotakecareofyou🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s the most bizarre belly button I’ve seen on a pregnant woman, almost looks herniated?!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Who gives a baby soup 🤣🤣 I get if you are spoon feeding them it's a great way of getting nutrition into them but to just plonk it in front of her it's guaranteed to go absolutely everywhere!

Reactions: 29
She is absolutely obsessed with portraying the idea that she and her daughter are small, petite little wraiths. My dear old nana was the same and LOVED telling everyone how her wedding dress was a UK 4 and she could fit her hands around her waist. She then gave my mother a complex with food which was passed on to me and I have struggled with my weight and appearance my whole life. I am determined to break the cycle with my own children (one day) and encourage an active, healthy life without ever making them feel like crap about their appearance. Anyway, back to Lozza... Now, I feel a bit mean saying anything negative about the bairn, but she's not a petite baby. I was just about 5lbs when I was born and I was tiny until I was a toddler. La'chunk is definitely NOT the petite little baby that Lozza thinks she is.

It's so strange to me because Lauren could really have capitalised on her figure. I follow an influencer on youtube called Sierra and she is vulnerable about her pregnancy weight-gain, has fun with fashion and clothes, openly admits she's put on weight and what she's doing to try and stay healthy while enjoying her baby. Lauren could have made a fortune. She could have been likeable and a real, honest person that people could relate to, but instead she is delusional and tries to pretend that she is some svelte size 8 and spends hours a day photoshopping herself and trying to convince everyone they're natural and she's this soft, thin natural beauty. It's ridiculous. She really could have had it all, including a maternity line with soft, pretty dresses, flowing skirts and maybe some party outfits. Instead she stuffs herself into the MOST unflattering and gross clothes I think I've ever seen on a pregnant woman.

Logged onto her instagram as well. Another day, another snap of La’pleasebuymeabib covered in food. Also… Is this not an absolutely huge portion of gopping sweet corn soup for a baby? Again, I’m childless at the moment so maybe I just need educating…

View attachment 1239578
I totally agree with everything you said, apart from she could have been likeable & real. She isn't known for being likeable, we've heard often about how production on any show can't bear her because of her attitude. She barely has any friends. She's also not known for her lengthy happy relationships. She doesn't have any public appeal as she has the personality of a doorknob. The only reason she's still written about is because she is a car crash, and it's amusing to see all the lies she spouts.

First time poster here. I live in the same town as she does and know the road that she lives down. She does not have an annex, it’s a bog standard bungalow which has been converted to have two bedrooms in the loft space. What does she mean by annex? There’s only the loft bedrooms or the room in the garden. I’m confused. She’s trying to make her bungalow sound like a much larger house.
Typical her, trying to make something sound better than it is!
I think she means the room in the garden. Which was a gym, and then was going to be used for her asfetics bizzness. But like anything in her life she can't keep something up for long; except photoshopping the hell out of herself & neglecting LaMumsnotaCelebGetMeOutOfHere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, WHY have you not put a bib on your child, big gel, and why are once again not helping the poor mite to eat her food?

Actually that has wound me up! Baby led weaning, fine, finger foods, fine. But when the food is beyond a straightforward grasp and liquid, and your kid doesn’t have the proper capability of using cutlery ffs, it’s cruel to watch them struggle. Imagine someone plonking down a KFC bargain bucket down in front of you, Loz and you really wanting to eat it and it smells delicious, but you’ve forgotten how to use your hands, and you’re just being watched and filmed instead of being assisted. It’s horrible.
Oh she would find a way with that bucket of chicken. She’s be head feet and arse into that bucket to shovel it down here. Don’t u worry about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who gives a baby soup 🤣🤣 I get if you are spoon feeding them it's a great way of getting nutrition into them but to just plonk it in front of her it's guaranteed to go absolutely everywhere!
And it’s probably out of a can. Filled with salt and other tit a baby shouldn’t be eating.
FFS

Reactions: 14
'Why tho' maybe you thick bleep Larose is hungry, you are too lazy to feed her so she has given up with the spoon as clearly does not have the dexterity to feed herself yet. Most of the food is on her and the highchair. Or maybe thats how Fat loz and charg eat, head straight in the bowlView attachment 1239602
I just can’t get my head around this extra mess they are creating for themselves by doing this 😩😳😏
And the clothes all covered . Must be sheer laziness of feeding her

Reactions: 16
What the actual duck is this absolute bullshit
‘I will have my baby in the annexe why laboredshitless is asleep?!!’
How the hell do you know when the baby is going to come??
What if she decided to come mid feeding time at the zoo and laboredshitless is covered in her dinner again?
Then what?
You absolute delusional moron
More likely she's having a planned c section so knows exactly when Lawhatever is going to arrive.

That's a really massive portion for an 8 month year old. And you absolute twit, feed your baby at this age. Maybe pass her the spoon for a go now and then but this is just getting ridiculous. She is going to get so overweight. Poor little cow. 🙄
View attachment 1239647

View attachment 1239657
What do you mean she won't let you feed her, she's a baby FFS. What you mean is she's not used to getting any attention from you, barely knows you, and you'd have to put your phone down you absolute simpleton.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I just can’t get my head around this extra mess they are creating for themselves by doing this 😩😳😏
And the clothes all covered . Must be sheer laziness of feeding her
Not enough time to feed La'ffswashthisshitoffme when you've got the telly on and are fascinated by daytime tv looking for ideas for ig posts.
Obviously teaching La'notanotherbowlofgiantsoupforgodssakeplease how to eat is too difficult when you have the intelligence of a knat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.