Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to pose a question to this forum as I find you all to be quite interesting with funny comments and quite witty and clever…
I’ve had some photos taken today. This morning, I loved the reflection in the mirror. The results of the photos - I’m now in a deep low mood. I look chubby, stumpy and just not how I thought I looked. I even said to my partner I look like LG!
Why does this happen? Why do we look SO different? (I mean Lozza Is a different breed as she edits her photos within an inch of their life)

but why does this happen?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely agree.
That's what I tried to say earlier.
What Lauren sees as fun requests to see the child covered in mess - well, could be from anyone.

I haven't seen the video and don't want to, but I doubt she was left alone and the mess accidentally happened . I suspect her parents watched her, possibly added to the mess, and filmed it throughout.
I hope I'm wrong.
Looks like the football was on behind her. Loz probably was embedded into the sofa with phone in hand, while chaz was glued to the tv.

Reactions: 9
I want to pose a question to this forum as I find you all to be quite interesting with funny comments and quite witty and clever…
I’ve had some photos taken today. This morning, I loved the reflection in the mirror. The results of the photos - I’m now in a deep low mood. I look chubby, stumpy and just not how I thought I looked. I even said to my partner I look like LG!
Why does this happen? Why do we look SO different? (I mean Lozza Is a different breed as she edits her photos within an inch of their life)

Think when we look in the mirror we see what we want to see. If you know what I mean. We will look at our best bits whereas in a photo you see it all. That's how I find it anyway. I hate getting my pic took. I now do not use filters tho as I find that I wasn't looking at the same person and people around me know it wasntme. Difference with fat pants Loz is that she thinks she looks like her filtered photos

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Quite interesting?
Quite witty and clever?
QUITE ?

Harrumph.
We're a collective of friggin' geniuses with sabre sharp wit.
And we're all bewful too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just have this to say before I catch up;

I'm glad they were able to repurpose the damaged O2 roof elsewhere.

Screenshot_20220502-204142_Outlook.jpg

And I knew I'd seen Ch'arg before but couldn't put my finger on it 🤔

CM_Photogrid_1651520996332.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Quite interesting?
Quite witty and clever?
QUITE ?

Harrumph.
We're a collective of friggin' geniuses with sabre sharp wit.
And we're all bewful too.
My bad. I don’t know what the “quite” was for. Trying to appear shy and humble 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He reminds me of a traveller. Same with jack fincham. Think it’s the hair teeth and tan 😂😂

Reactions: 31
Ignoring BL, why the duck is a minging chav like oddbod getting publicity. The shame of it!!

• Haha

In the mirror you see a moving, real time image, and we often focus on our best bits. Photos only capture a snapshot, and the camera often makes you look bigger than you are.

Reactions: 14

Taking a good photo is all to do with plenty of light and good angles. That's what I find anyway Lois. You could always follow in the steps of our Bewful Young Gal and spend hours photoshopping the crap out of them but that's highly inadvisable! 😉 If you really want to be put in a bad mood, I suggest you get Peter to start playing 'The Bird is the Word'. 🤣 Soz, massive Family Guy fan here! 💖

• Haha
@Pom Bear 💗- hi

This quote inspired images of the Nativity Scene - if you have some time do you think you could do something please?? Bonus kudos if you can get a glow of light behind her somewhere!

View attachment 1237927
Why does everything have to take place in the annexe! She was getting someone to sort out her clothes in the annexe, her mother was going to move into the annexe to help with LaBored, she’s now planning on giving birth in the annexe… you get me? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does everything have to take place in the annexe! She was getting someone to sort out her clothes in the annexe, her mother was going to move into the annexe to help with LaBored, she’s now planning on giving birth in the annexe… you get me? 😂
Maybe it's a sacred place? She might be getting straw to lay on the floor, a manger from IKEA, dressing Ch'Arg up as a wonky, fat donkey and three crackheads dragged from the local pub to follow the star in the heavenly sky of Upminster! 🙌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Couldn't help this after the stable references but join in if you can........

Away in a stable, no crib I could beg,
A huge baby coming, Larose needs be fed.
The stars from off Towie, doing better than me-
But wait everybody, I'll be back on TV.

The horse will be neighing, Larose does not wake.
No gas/air for Lozzer. No crying she makes.
'I love you forever' says Ch'arge from backside
And stays by her side until Bisto comes by.

Be near me dear backgrid for photos to take;
Close by me forever, then photoshop fake.
Bless all the dear weirdos paying my Only Fans.
My knicks will keep coming unless I get banned.

Need a piccy Pom heehee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Need a piccy Pom heehee
Brilliant!! I was even singing that in my head!! 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I’m the same honestly I don’t know but maybe it’s the technique of the photographer but seriously its not just you who feels this way but I’m sure you look just fab 🥰

• Heart
@Pom Bear 💗- hi

This quote inspired images of the Nativity Scene - if you have some time do you think you could do something please?? Bonus kudos if you can get a glow of light behind her somewhere!

View attachment 1237927

Hope this is ok 😄🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx
I also added double glazing at the back lol 😄 xx..

Resizer_16515192643083.jpg

Resizer_16515192555111.jpg

Looool the more you zoom in the more funny it is and your also see some light I tried to put round Loz's head 😄😄😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Need a piccy Pom heehee
Here you are 😄🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16515402836891.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Need a piccy Pom heehee
You deserve a Grammy for that. It's bewful 😢❤

Screenshot_20220503-074919_Samsung Internet.jpg

The utter state of it :oops:

If I saw that thing lurking outside my house I'd get the dogs in, lock all the doors and call the police. Once he'd been captured, I'd burn sage and get the priest round to do a blessing. And then move house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Do you think the photographer told him to keep his mouth shut when he smiled? Those knashers of his would duck the camera settings up big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.