Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jee whiz has she been doctors about that belly button and raspy breathless deep breathing again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If this is an example of baby led weaning I'm really glad I had mine when the phrase didn't exist.
And don't all pile on me, i know this is lozza's version so bound to be shite.
Common sense and homemade was so simple! Make sure they'd eaten properly and safely then let them have a try themselves.
Without the soundbite/catch phrase.

And no need to stick them in a field to do it without 'sharing' with anyone within 30 metres.

Loz, maybe drag the naff spa into the street, plonk lanosoupisinmymouth inside with her 'meal' and then waddle for cover.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What the actual duck is this absolute bullshit
‘I will have my baby in the annexe why laboredshitless is asleep?!!’
How the hell do you know when the baby is going to come??
What if she decided to come mid feeding time at the zoo and laboredshitless is covered in her dinner again?
Then what?
You absolute delusional moron
She can dunk her in the water birthing trough (pool)

Reactions: 6
I did baby led weaning with my little girl but i never abandoned her to a huge bowl of soup and a spoon?! Even now she'd still make a mess with soup but she gets a nice roll to dip. Finger foods, small amounts of a few different things, give her some colour and variety.

And bibado, google it Loz you fat duck, it will save a world of cleanups. Im all for little ones messing with their food but that is just unnecessary and a bit cruel.

My lg is a year older than LaMadem and it makes me sad when I get memories from last yr of her compared to poor Labored now, such a difference. I was out with a friend this week and her 7 month year old 🤣 definitely has better core strength, sitting up unaided and rolling over, pulling herself up onto her feet. Something definitely not right here.

• Heart
Thank you Pom, even tailored to my Carol 'Away in a stable, no crib I could beg'...... with Bisto (one of the Wise Hens) and Backgrid. It's brilliant xx

Just thought- maybe new baby's name is Jesusa. Not many babies (other than farm animals) born in a stable in 2022.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Baby's eating the cutlery and bowls again. Good god there is no hope for her at all

• Sad
"Why thou"

Probably lauren, because you don't put a bib on your child and you don't teach her to eat properly or help to feed her! That's why she is covered in food and always looks a state!

Reactions: 15
When she says she’ll scream the house down…. Why do I have an image in my head of an overinflated ball being pierced (in the vagelly button) flying around squeeling and screeching as the air comes out 😬🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
When she says she’ll scream the house down…. Why do I have an image in my head of an overinflated ball being pierced (in the vagelly button) flying around squeeling and screeching as the air comes out 😬🤷‍♀️
She a ball after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Loz which is the real bump? The teeny tiny perfick round ball sorry bump photo in New mag or the gigantic no definition bump with a bizarre giant belly button weird thing thst you posted on IG?🤔
Screenshot_20220503-155441_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220503-150408_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you Pom, even tailored to my Carol 'Away in a stable, no crib I could beg'...... with Bisto (one of the Wise Hens) and Backgrid. It's brilliant xx

Just thought- maybe new baby's name is Jesusa. Not many babies (other than farm animals) born in a stable in 2022.

You're welcome and I loved your Carol too ❤💖🤗🥰😘 xx.

Polish_20220503_032258138.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.