Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New exclusive from "Not okay" magazine:

An early sneak peek from BYG latest interview with Not Okay magazine. "When Chaz was unfaithful with another BYG my heart was broken, it was like that time in Maccy D's when I ordered a share portion of twenty chicken nuggets (I ain't sharing them) and the assistant told me they were out of sweet curry dip. My heart just shattered, when Chaz cheated I felt the same way, only this time settling on tomato ketchup just wouldn't cut it. There's not enough tomato ketchup in the world to make up for my Chaz. So we decided to reunite and we came together so easily, like cheese on a big Mac everything just felt right.

Chaz was younger back then (Chaz is now four weeks older) and he matured, luckily he cheated with Bisto, and I love a bit of gravy so I could forgive him easily. Our passion since reuniting is amazing (Loz looks away coyly at this point) Chaz spends much more time with his sink and I post my really, real face to my Only Grans account, we are closer than ever. I think cheating has made us stronger, it's like that time that Darren from number thirty-two got twatted on White Lightning cider over the bank holiday and drove his Ford Fiesta into his Nanna's front room and she had to get the insurers out to rebuild their extension, well that's me and Chaz, stronger than ever, reinforced with concrete!

Pick up our latest magazine on the twentieth of Jultember, with this exclusive from BYG, featuring the new photo of her below!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I really hope Bistos message makes it to the DM. Not for her sake but just to duck Goodger off completely. And then she’ll have to get her sisters to bully Bisto again. And fatso Charlie won’t be able to deny anything. Excuse she’ll have all the messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What the actual f#*k!?!!?

Whose face is that because it’s certainly NOT Lauren’s and these magazines are complicit in continuing her delusion that she’s some sort of “star” and looks like a 20 year old, despite being mid 30’s and that her relationship is solid now…

Just another Catfish like Pricey & Pattison!

These magazines and newspapers don’t do any research or real reporting, it’s the same with Katie Price and all the fawning over her car wreck of a face, body, hair and life. It’s absolutely ludicrous how she is still being reported on and featured by the red tops 😖

I am still recoiling over the photos of LaGetMeOutOfHere covered in food, which are STILL on her reels… 😖

I just noticed in the first frame, she is only somewhat covered in spag bol sauce on her face and hands, but holding a sipping cup and in the next frame, it’s smothered all over her face, hair, body, the table, the seat and she’s holding a tiny spoon, which as some have said, makes it looks totally contrived…

Who the duck smothers their baby in food and puts it on IG for ALL to see??? It’s sick.

With all the stories and threads about the Dubai ports potty’s going around SM, especially in the last day or so - beyond disgusting, disturbing and traumatising - Lauren posting her baby covered in food that looks like 💩 is beyond distasteful and as many have suggested, posted maybe for a specific clientele that Lauren earns money from?

If so, she should have the baby taken away from her, god help the poor thing when the next one arrives and they are even more hard up for money and have to resort to doing whatever to earn, as I don’t believe either of them would think twice about sexualising their babies for monetary gain, having already shown that they will 😡
Where's the werewolfs neck in that second pic...and who's the bird with him???????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How much would you get paid to have ridiculed headlines written about you.

OK mag are literally taking the piss out of her and she doesn’t even realise .
46F67BD9-CC7D-469E-B638-DC3DC2D6D43B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bisto can't let it go 🙈
She’s as illiterate as loz.
Move on pet, go and edit another photo or something.
Get a hobby.
Silly irrelevant twit.

Oh niiiiiiice photos!
CharlieChunk has a new woman then, a very young slim pretty version of loz?
And a grinning baby that looks a bit like la'orse.
And a nice new top for himself. Presumable from a shop that sells stay press slacks.

Bewful, just all bewful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg that magazine article. What a bunch if lumps. Everything was lies. Lacombover isn't in a routine. She doesn't eat healthy. Arg no.2 doesn't want to be with her. She doesn't look like that. All a load of bullshit. End of the day Lauren knows she is ugly. A tit parent. Charlie will cheat again etc. They can say what they want. They know the truth deep down

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So as we suspected she is due at the end of June/beginning of July rather than any second now. Shame on OK for photoshopping a pregnant woman’s body again, realise they need to tackle the face for obvious reasons.

Chaz looks a fat mess, he has really degraded since being with her. I didn’t find him attractive before but he looked like a young man in good shape. Now he looks 10 years older, wearing clothes from Arg’s old wardrobe just because they fit. As Lauren is obese she wants to make everyone else around her the same so she doesn’t feel the odd one out.

View attachment 1236734
They look like the clumps

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That article is hysterical! Such a cringe fest. And I'm sorry but I'd hazard her poor daughter is not seeing a health visitor or being weighed at any clinics. If she was it would become very obvious to Lauren that her child is not on track in terms of development. She's behind and overweight. The poor little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
That article is hysterical! Such a cringe fest. And I'm sorry but I'd hazard her poor daughter is not seeing a health visitor or being weighed at any clinics. If she was it would become very obvious to Lauren that her child is not on track in terms of development. She's behind and overweight. The poor little girl.
Goodger is so fixated on appearing to show the world she lives a classy life but her life and living is utter gutter trash. They’re bottom feeders. Tacky low class family of wannabes.

Reactions: 34
She’s going to have a huge shock when no2 is here!
And she 100% deserves it. I have zero sympathy for this lazy, entitled, deluded lump of lard.

Charlie boy really has stacked it on...I get MAJOR Arg vibes from him now and looks way older than his 24 (not so wise) years.

Reactions: 31
Basically they just shoved half of their food on the high chair ( probs not on a plate ) and just watched and laughed no doubt, as poor larose got herself into a mess whilst they stuffed their humongous faces and watched the football . They can’t be bathing her four times a day to get all that mess off her. Why the fook don’t they feed her properly ??
It’s so weird . This is how babies learn. They actually make Wayne and waynetta look pretty stable this pair 😏😳

Good sex ? The ducking state of them 🤔🙄😱. I’m intrigued how they even manage it to be honest 🤢 they must stink

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Photoshopped smile on Lanotgoodenough again.
Thought that too, but it’s not even a smile more of a smirk, bleeping tragic the lot of them

Jake prickenden’s Leo and loz lawhereamI? Are super vacant and seem to stare in to space , they don’t seem inquisitive at all? But if you’ve an iPhone shoved in ur face morning, moon and night, the kids have prob become so accustomed to it, hence why they don’t perform or show much emotion 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 13
Loz and charliechonk are the sort who will teach lahorse to swear and find it hilarious.

And photograph her holding cigarettes pretending to smoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I searched Big Loz on Twitter and literally every mention of her by the Sun/OK/any other rag have 0-1 comments max. This alone should indicate how low down the z list she is now!
Listen, the BYG is a massive A-list star! Just look at this stunning and sexy 36 year old yung gel!
You're obviously just jealous!
1651496920590.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.