Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby was quite the chubster b4 she started crawling properly at 10 months,didnā€™t walk till 14, it each baby is different x I hope laimreallyayearold will start to hit those milestones soon, for her own sake
Poor lacoveredindinner, what I have just witnessed is disgusting, that poor innocent soul, her parents are 2 utter wankers, prob too busy horsing food into themselves and watching Chelsea Everton highlights, so even take notice of their daughter covered head2toe in shite
And yeah some sick pervert has Defo screenshotted that poor babys naked pics for his own sick fetish šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
#bestcelebmumaward

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She's removed it....
No she hasnā€™t šŸ˜–

And the TV is directly behind the babyā€™s high chair with the football onā€¦

They were staring at the Bubba whilst she fed herself or whilst they fed her and then covered her in spag bol, utter chavvy scumbags, still absolutely deplored by what they posted of the poor baby, totally abused and exposed for content and to garner attention and likes.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Nope she hasnā€™t removed itā€¦ she is a god damn awful parent
That picture of LaFroze caked in spag Bol is absolutely vile

That poor, poor child - where are her friends in this ? Not one intervening saying stop !!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
No she hasnā€™t šŸ˜–

And the TV is directly behind the babyā€™s high chair with the football onā€¦

They were staring at the Bubba whilst she fed herself or whilst they fed her and then covered her in spag bol, utter chavvy scumbags, still absolutely deplored by what they posted of the poor baby, totally abused and exposed for content and to garner attention and likes.
Yeah exactly. And she had posted a picture of hers and Charlieā€™s plates before THAT video so itā€™s like they went and sat down and ate and left her to it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Maybe she was starving and fended to herself first.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Yeah exactly. And she had posted a picture of hers and Charlieā€™s plates before THAT video so itā€™s like they went and sat down and ate and left her to it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Maybe she was starving and fended to herself first.
This is EXACTLY IT. The pair of them are such fat lazy bastards that as long as Laā€™PoorSod is quiet and not bothering them so they can stuff their faces, then they donā€™t give a tit what she gets up to.

Itā€™s the same with all aspects of their parenting. Propping her up like a immobile lump so they can just sit and scroll on their phones in peace, putting her in an unsafe crib, as long as she goes to sleep and doesnā€™t interfere with their lives.

I really hope that the next baby screams from morning until night and doesnā€™t give them a minutes peace.

absolute dog shite examples of parents. Boil my piss!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
lamaitresse - I posted the screenshot of the poor baby in haste, I have no intention of adding more distress to the situation but Lauren hasnā€™t removed the reel and itā€™s 4 hours later.

Iā€™m horrified by the abuse inflicted on this innocent baby and her exposure on SM, Iā€™ve never posted a picture of the baby before and I hopefully wonā€™t feel the need to do so again, although it is concerning that this will most likely happen againā€¦šŸ˜•

Lauren doesnā€™t give a flying duck or she would have removed the reel immediately it received such a horrific negative reaction.
What are people on ig saying about it?

I've had 4 kids and not once did they end up like that

Reactions: 10
welcome back. Hope the holiday was lovely!! Goodgers still a massive useless desperate blob.
Thank you ā¤šŸ’–šŸ„°šŸ¤—šŸ˜˜ xx Had a nice time in Belfast ā¤ x.

I just had a thought..Chaz would be happy in Belfast (sinks) as well lol šŸ¤­šŸ˜„šŸ˜„ā¤šŸ„°šŸ¤—šŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16514556508671.jpg

Resizer_16514554480831.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just messaged her, I can't believe she actually posted it to the gram! I'd be thoroughly ashamed! Poor La'bored doesnt stamd a chance!
Just out of interest, has she blocked you yet? If she has, that means sheā€™s read your message and the story is still up of the bairn covered in food. Maybe we should message Charlie as he clearly loves her?

Omg Iā€™m dying! Found this on one her grid photos; someone is impersonating our BYG for some reason (could be her as the spelling is bad!)

If link doesnā€™t work, look for a Tammy Townshend

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She said it!! He a bike. She a ball. Confirmed again todayā€¦trolling is again.
Also I donā€™t believe any of his BS in the article.

C2F137A6-FF96-40ED-A1F8-5736E9BB7357.png

He was in transition of going from a boy to a man and thatā€™s why he cheated.

lots of good sexšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Sure, she canā€™t even move, she says so herself in the article and he went and found the younger shinier prettier version in an instant becsuse thatā€™s what he really wants not her the Neanderthal looking beast, he says what she tells him to say. All about sexual using their entire existence for all their only fans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I searched Big Loz on Twitter and literally every mention of her by the Sun/OK/any other rag have 0-1 comments max. This alone should indicate how low down the z list she is now!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ā€œ But Iā€™m going to do it [give birth] in the annex ā€“ itā€™ll be like a stable. Thank God itā€™s double-glazed!ā€

whatā€™s with the horse analogy again. Sick horse fetish šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 43
God that made me want to puke, as a separate issue these magazines should be ashamed for the blatant lies that they are colluding withā€¦ would love to see see the actual original photos

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ā€œSheā€™s in talks with a few tv productionsā€ haha. Yeah rite how many times has she said that now. And the last one was like a 2min segment for failing TV talk show she made out was a tv special.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.