Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does lapastaisnotmyfav ever get given anything other than bloody pasta, even mentioned in OK..... Lozza there are other carbs available (but not the goosey ones)....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another one just adding my voice to say I am disgusted by the footage of Larose. I have 3 kids and they never got into that state, even my middle one who was a VERY messy eater! She would rub food all over her hair, face etc. But I would just keep a pack of wipes or damp cloth next to the high chair and give her a little wipe down so she didnt get too messy. We made it into a learning experience by offering her the wipes to clean herself. Now she's 5 and she's actually very self-assured at washing her hands, brushing her teeth, washing her face etc. I guess because she learned from a young age.

Poor little Larose.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Thanks for sharing @geordiegirl, don’t want to give any more clicks than we need to!!! BYG is totally deluded:
- she thinks she’s a great mum
- she thinks Larose has a good routine
- she thinks that sex= strong relationship
- she believes she is still relevant and people ask her about being a mum
- even after the deluge of untouched photos she still thinks that we think she looks gawjus

BYG you are a laughing stock, most people follow you and read these articles for the lolz and to feel better about their own lives (or is that just me 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
State of Ch’Arg in those photos. Hard to believe he’s only 24, he is going to age so badly!
Too sad to comment on Larose. It’s just sad. Wonder what else big Loz finds so funny…disgraceful horse identifying freak.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus, that OK article...

'Troubled, obese family without a pot to piss in give interview about their chaotic lives.'

It's like OK are trolling both them and the public at this point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Just out of interest, has she blocked you yet? If she has, that means she’s read your message and the story is still up of the bairn covered in food. Maybe we should message Charlie as he clearly loves her?

Omg I’m dying! Found this on one her grid photos; someone is impersonating our BYG for some reason (could be her as the spelling is bad!)

If link doesn’t work, look for a Tammy Townshend
Don't think I've been blocked yet?

Reactions: 6
What the actual f#*k!?!!?

Whose face is that because it’s certainly NOT Lauren’s and these magazines are complicit in continuing her delusion that she’s some sort of “star” and looks like a 20 year old, despite being mid 30’s and that her relationship is solid now…

Just another Catfish like Pricey & Pattison!

These magazines and newspapers don’t do any research or real reporting, it’s the same with Katie Price and all the fawning over her car wreck of a face, body, hair and life. It’s absolutely ludicrous how she is still being reported on and featured by the red tops 😖

I am still recoiling over the photos of LaGetMeOutOfHere covered in food, which are STILL on her reels… 😖

I just noticed in the first frame, she is only somewhat covered in spag bol sauce on her face and hands, but holding a sipping cup and in the next frame, it’s smothered all over her face, hair, body, the table, the seat and she’s holding a tiny spoon, which as some have said, makes it looks totally contrived…

Who the duck smothers their baby in food and puts it on IG for ALL to see??? It’s sick.

With all the stories and threads about the Dubai ports potty’s going around SM, especially in the last day or so - beyond disgusting, disturbing and traumatising - Lauren posting her baby covered in food that looks like 💩 is beyond distasteful and as many have suggested, posted maybe for a specific clientele that Lauren earns money from?

If so, she should have the baby taken away from her, god help the poor thing when the next one arrives and they are even more hard up for money and have to resort to doing whatever to earn, as I don’t believe either of them would think twice about sexualising their babies for monetary gain, having already shown that they will 😡

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Her bellybutton is like some sort of planet , is ginormous, can’t u see it now 😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
“ But I’m going to do it [give birth] in the annex – it’ll be like a stable. Thank God it’s double-glazed!”

what’s with the horse analogy again. Sick horse fetish 😂😂
Maybe she'll use my previous stable-related name suggestion, Lasecondcoming.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for sharing @geordiegirl, don’t want to give any more clicks than we need to!!! BYG is totally deluded:
- she thinks she’s a great mum
- she thinks Larose has a good routine
- she thinks that sex= strong relationship
- she believes she is still relevant and people ask her about being a mum
- even after the deluge of untouched photos she still thinks that we think she looks gawjus

BYG you are a laughing stock, most people follow you and read these articles for the lolz and to feel better about their own lives (or is that just me 🤣)
She also thinks that people believe these hideously photoshopped pics of them are the real deal....this is what I find so alarming and why she will never take one jot of advice from anyone with regards to her parenting because in her eyes she is the best at everything!! I used to feel embarrassed for her but now I realise she loves this life she leads.......in her eyes over feeding that poor little baby is showing the world what a great mother she is!! And that fat mess of a boyfriend is no better!! He will not save that poor baby from a life of obesity and ridicule....he will continue to encourage it because...fat lozza wears the size 26 nylon trousers in that relationship 🤢🤢🔫

Jesus, that OK article...

'Troubled, obese family without a pot to piss in give interview about their chaotic lives.'

It's like OK are trolling both them and the public at this point.
It is obviously why the pair of weirdos where out buying a car full of toys for "princess" yesterday!! payment must have went in the bank for that ridiculous article!! What an embarrassment!!....As soon as the little amount of money comes in they are off splashing it like millionaires !!! Back to not having a pot to piss in again today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Vickster2110 & Notagain?

You are both spot on, they received a pay day and made a big deal of going out and buying toys for the baby, just to be left on her own whilst they photoshop themselves into obliteration!

• Heart
Bisto needs to learn the proper tensing for were and wasn't. Do any of these pillocks have any form of education?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bisto can't let it go 🙈
Her side is much more believable….seems like he made out he was in this for a relationship with her and then ditched her? We know it wasn’t a one night stand.

Those pictures are so far from the truth that is this. And thankfully everyone saw them in the DM and hardly any one reads OK 😂😂

021D0365-0CC4-426B-83E8-3DEE4CEB804F.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So as we suspected she is due at the end of June/beginning of July rather than any second now. Shame on OK for photoshopping a pregnant woman’s body again, realise they need to tackle the face for obvious reasons.

Chaz looks a fat mess, he has really degraded since being with her. I didn’t find him attractive before but he looked like a young man in good shape. Now he looks 10 years older, wearing clothes from Arg’s old wardrobe just because they fit. As Lauren is obese she wants to make everyone else around her the same so she doesn’t feel the odd one out.

2B9C1895-69E9-4611-B61A-7B4763F0804E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So as we suspected she is due at the end of June/beginning of July rather than any second now. Shame on OK for photoshopping a pregnant woman’s body again, realise they need to tackle the face for obvious reasons.

Chaz looks a fat mess, he has really degraded since being with her. I didn’t find him attractive before but he looked like a young man in good shape. Now he looks 10 years older, wearing clothes from Arg’s old wardrobe just because they fit. As Lauren is obese she wants to make everyone else around her the same so she doesn’t feel the odd one out.

View attachment 1236734
Haha the absolute shame of knowing the Pricey had him ‘at his best’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What I don’t understand is she posts those shocking reels of poor LaIveBeenOverfed, covered in food, not the nicest colour or consistency either… 💩 and a few hours later is posting again about her fears about giving birth, more like fears about being the size of a bleeping hippo once the next sprog arrives…

If people had negatively posted about my child and care of my child, I would be mortified and so ashamed, I would probably come off social media altogether.

I don’t get how she casually posts again as if what she’s just done means absolutely nothing to her or her moronic chubster twatboy!

They are so vain, vapid and vacuous, they are the dregs of society.
They're both fat brain dead cunts, every criticism goes right over their heads ..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.