Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bisto girl could be growing on me too. I actually think she is rather nice looking especially in the recent photographs she has posted. Lozza must be furious! Where is our bewful sexy valentines pictures, we are waiting loz. Or do you not want to compete because you know your a 🐳
She seems to be toning down the filters a bit and she looks so much better for it. Just need to get rid of a bit of the ronseal and she could blow Lozza out of the park :)

She gave us her bewful sexy valentine pic this morning. You must have missed it. She’s looks bewful soft pretty gorgeass

View attachment 1062155
Crikey that is a horrific pic... poor LaRose waking up to that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Nope! A small diet pizza! 🍕 Bless her heart!😂

I’m embarrassed for her. It’s like watching 2 16 year olds borrowing £20 of their mums so they can go out on a little date to Pizza Hut. She’s nearly 40 trying to convince everyone she’s a celeb living her best A lister life when she just sits at home watching day time tv eating smart price food. Stop blagging it lozza!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
was that breakfast supposed to be Weetabix I have never seen Weetabix so dry did she use water instead of milk it looks like dog food and why expect Larose to feed herself and put a bib on her as well

Reactions: 13
I’m embarrassed for her. It’s like watching 2 16 year olds borrowing £20 of their mums so they can go out on a little date to Pizza Hut. She’s nearly 40 trying to convince everyone she’s a celeb living her best A lister life when she just sits at home watching day time tv eating smart price food. Stop blagging it lozza!
He took it up a notch and went Prezzo it looks like. Or did her mum take her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
was that breakfast supposed to be Weetabix I have never seen Weetabix so dry did she use water instead of milk it looks like dog food and why expect Larose to feed herself and put a bib on her as well
Fink Laohnotthisshiteagain needs a teevin ring. She was chewing everything on that tray, the teat, the spoon, the bowl. Wake up Loz ffs. And turn the bleedin telly off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she was switched on in Towie keeping most of her nasty behavior off-screen backstage she was a nasty self-obsessed I am the main star witch swearing at the producers that she could get a Kardashian show with her sisters turning up late for filming so the others had to hang around waiting for the main star she still says now she was the biggest star even after getting sacked twice

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lozza got competition View attachment 1062524
Stellar reporting from the DM as usual. Natasha's either aged 24 or 29, according to that article (mind you, that's probably the least of her worries - that rump must be very uncomfortable, dangerous even?!).
Nope! A small diet pizza! 🍕 Bless her heart!😂
Bless Lozza's heart, a cholesterol-laden pizza that would feed a family of four - she sure can put it away. The "Leaning Tower Of Pizza" came true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Bisto kid has manners and thanks you for a like on her stories!
Bisto girl could be growing on me too. I actually think she is rather nice looking especially in the recent photographs she has posted. Lozza must be furious! Where is our bewful sexy valentines pictures, we are waiting loz. Or do you not want to compete because you know your a 🐳
Has she ever heard of healthy eating? Mind nothing can beat that chicken kiev on the chopping board last night :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The way she cut it! As if she had slaved over a masterchef creation for hours, still cracking up! ⚰⚰⚰🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Chazza has posted a new home card on his stories. Won’t be long before bisto kid moves in to help him pay rent. Surely wanking in sinks and playing pretend builders won’t fund his wannabe lifestyle,

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.