Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I was engrossed in those videos of la-I didnt-chose-my-mummy - eating jail food but … why was Geoffrey on GMB folks ? I’m on hols so no clue

*and yes I know grammatical it’s choose not chose but it needs to rhyme with rose

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was having a really shite morning until I saw this. Spat my smoothie out. How lucky are we to be blessed with this soft, pretty yung gel.

YIKES. Looks like she's still in last nights makeup. Poor Larose has to look at that every morning 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bottom row L-R- Our very own Lozza, Amy (can’t remember her surname), Jess Wright and looks like Sam Faiers.

Top L-R - Kirk Norcross and Big Lozzas love of her life Mark Wright.
Thank you!
I can feel the intelligence surging from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey lozzzzz .... where's the GUSHING Valentine message to your ` ON AND OFF ODD BOD? ` ..... If ` ronseal amy ` can be arsed, there's no excuse from you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ..... last year you were boasting, about this excellent catch ... making wedding plans ... doing silly interviews, talking a load of bollocks ( as per ) .. about your future together ( do you feel a tad stupid now ) ... yet this year ` SILENCE ` ... come on big lozz, lets be fair ` YOU WERE ON A BREAK 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ `.... One things for sure .... lil ` ronseal amy ` aint going anywhere, she's here for the duration .... even though she's a wannabe desperado ... she looks lovely in her photos, she is growing on me day by day, she also has nice teeefffssss ... maybe you can ask her to babysit when the next sprog makes an appearance 🤔 🤔 you can become besties, and compare charlies boys performance in bed AYYEE ... its now your turn lozzaaa ... post some smexy pics on IG wiv ya big ` pregacy ` belly ... GO ON ... I DARE YA!!! 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh the VD boasting last year with the sprinkled ferrero rochers. Now, I’m partial to the ol Nutella gold wrapper sweet… but if I was a BYG with 800,000 disciples then I’d be upping my bragging game and not acting like I belong at Poundland

she must be cursing the Turks & Caicos IG “love” of the ex

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pic 6 in that lot, I hate to say it but she looks so much better there than in anything recent. She’s almost pretty. No fat lips, smaller brows. So much better than the face she’s got now looks like it’s been cut by a jeweller

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh the VD boasting last year with the sprinkled ferrero rochers. Now, I’m partial to the ol Nutella gold wrapper sweet… but if I was a BYG with 800,000 disciples then I’d be upping my bragging game and not acting like I belong at Poundland

she must be cursing the Turks & Caicos IG “love” of the ex
Poundland chocs for Valentine’s Day and he did the same for her birthday party too. Pringle’s and Mr Kiplings treats for the guest.
This is all fine, but she makes out she’s living a life of luxury in her rich little world with her Chanel and LV handbags (the fake ones). Why try and be someone you are clearly not. She has zero class and can’t afford that lifestyle. Stop dreaming and go bury your head in the Mr Kiplings box of goodies Charlie got you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poundland chocs for Valentine’s Day and he did the same for her birthday party too. Pringle’s and Mr Kiplings treats for the guest.
This is all fine, but she makes out she’s living a life of luxury in her rich little world with her Chanel and LV handbags (the fake ones). Why try and be someone you are clearly not. She has zero class and can’t afford that lifestyle. Stop dreaming and go bury your head in the Mr Kiplings box of goodies Charlie got you.

Do you think she’s going garlic or ham and cheese Kiev for their romantic v day meal?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Top row

sensible bloke (has started a normal drainage business) mega big headed grifting ponce, who according to Jack tweeds girlfriend "would eat eltons johns tit if it made him famous"
bottom row mega deluded bint, daft bint, old boiler who thinks she's really something, ex page 3 stunna still waiting to get married
HTH
View attachment 1061538

I keep getting this in the adverts 😁
Can someone talk me through who's who please, I've never watched it (and never will).
QUOTE="Crowbag, post: 8447854, member: 249105"] Top row

sensible bloke (has started a normal drainage business) mega big headed grifting ponce, who according to Jack tweeds girlfriend "would eat eltons johns tit if it made him famous"
bottom row mega deluded bint, daft bint, old boiler who thinks she's really something, ex page 3 stunna still waiting to get married
HTH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
QUOTE="Crowbag, post: 8447854, member: 249105"] Top row

HTH
That's my sort of description!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pic 6 in that lot, I hate to say it but she looks so much better there than in anything recent. She’s almost pretty. No fat lips, smaller brows. So much better than the face she’s got now looks like it’s been cut by a jeweller
Cut by a jeweller? More like cut by a Kray Twin - no jeweller could be so bad :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey lozzzzz .... where's the GUSHING Valentine message to your ` ON AND OFF ODD BOD? ` ..... If ` ronseal amy ` can be arsed, there's no excuse from you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ..... last year you were boasting, about this excellent catch ... making wedding plans ... doing silly interviews, talking a load of bollocks ( as per ) .. about your future together ( do you feel a tad stupid now ) ... yet this year ` SILENCE ` ... come on big lozz, lets be fair ` YOU WERE ON A BREAK 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ `.... One things for sure .... lil ` ronseal amy ` aint going anywhere, she's here for the duration .... even though she's a wannabe desperado ... she looks lovely in her photos, she is growing on me day by day, she also has nice teeefffssss ... maybe you can ask her to babysit when the next sprog makes an appearance 🤔 🤔 you can become besties, and compare charlies boys performance in bed AYYEE ... its now your turn lozzaaa ... post some smexy pics on IG wiv ya big ` pregacy ` belly ... GO ON ... I DARE YA!!! 😂😂😂
Bisto girl could be growing on me too. I actually think she is rather nice looking especially in the recent photographs she has posted. Lozza must be furious! Where is our bewful sexy valentines pictures, we are waiting loz. Or do you not want to compete because you know your a 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bisto girl could be growing on me too. I actually think she is rather nice looking especially in the recent photographs she has posted. Lozza must be furious! Where is our bewful sexy valentines pictures, we are waiting loz. Or do you not want to compete because you know your a 🐳
She gave us her bewful sexy valentine pic this morning. You must have missed it. She’s looks bewful soft pretty gorgeass

387A922D-C1DD-4804-AA3A-55C32241BC3B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.