Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the stink of those leggings lol sod washing all those 🥴😷

She really thinks she is one Kim k type of celeb. Seriously who wants her cheap ,stinking and stretched cast offs 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

"World at war, about to catch fire, everything stops for Lozza's ad for a hairdresser for hire."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys I have news. Last night me and Amy were chatting via insta DM. I screen shotted the tattle life and she thinks it's hilarious. Now I do feel a bit bad because of the while bisto thing, I hope she took it in good grace. She thinks this site is too funny. She just messaged me now, Apparently lozzas family are threatening to come down to her work. It's not on.
Not sure if posted another update, apparently the police got involved due to the threats but couldn't anything as no actual violence took place. Charles been bragging (was bragging) about being all set up with Lauren in a paid for house. Is there a way to screen shot without alerting the other person?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if posted another update, apparently the police got involved due to the threats but couldn't anything as no actual violence took place. Charles been bragging (was bragging) about being all set up with Lauren in a paid for house. Is there a way to screen shot without alerting the other person?
Chaz was bragging to her so you mean and screenshot so she doesn’t know?

Reactions: 6
I’d be careful about cross posting or being seen to take it off Tattle as it breaks the rules - not trying to moderate, I just wouldn’t want you to get in trouble for Scrunchie sleuthing.

Really interesting info though, can’t see how she can afford to put him up. Where is the money coming from? I guess he knows where the bodies are buried though and has lots of candid snaps ready to share. The day they dropped would be epic!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Love the update !!

I’m confused how she would know he’s been bragging unless they are still talking. Or he was referring to the past. I can’t imagine her paying his rent right now. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her article is so far down the dm app it’s funny! Only 1 comment passed the moderated vibe check too 😂😂😂😂 wonder if you have to pay per trigger word on moderation? She’s gone all out if so!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Someone should ask her for a formal job description along with the hours and pay. I’d imagine that she is such a professional that she would totally have one and not just want a skivvy to flog her stretched out ski pants and fake trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s put bubba in fake goods today. A Celine top. She must have ordered a bunch of stuff after she posted that fendi jumpsuit thing she wanted last week. So now her bubba in fake goods is the new chav in town. Poor kid.

Reactions: 15
So loz explain please.

'a girl' - what, a 4 year old? 11?

'a girl' - equal opportunities dear, you can't legally insist only 'girls' apply.

You dozy wench.

Reactions: 9
I’ve created the new thread Scrunchies - head on over:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.