Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss the old days when we would be treated to Lozza's recipe disasters on a Sunday afternoon, cooking a load of tit and eating a tub of pringles with dip whilst doing it. Oh, and @265 showing us his mother's Sunday dinner on a patterned plate some of us couldn't cope with 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I miss the old days when we would be treated to Lozza's recipe disasters on a Sunday afternoon, cooking a load of tit and eating a tub of pringles with dip whilst doing it. Oh, and @265 showing us his mother's Sunday dinner on a patterned plate some of us couldn't cope with 😂
They were simple times with simple joys.
😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What do you mean? She's just taken her chicken kiev out of the air fryer and put a knife through it! Pure Insta Gold! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Those were the days lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What do you mean? She's just taken her chicken kiev out of the air fryer and put a knife through it! Pure Insta Gold! 😂

I mean wtaf! Nigella must be quaking in her designer shoes

• Haha
didn’t the dimwit order two mains on her plate last week with Kiev a side with her main dish?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder how long before the fisty cuffs starts again ! Let’s hope the rumours are not true !

Reactions: 8
this is exactly what I thought. WTAF are you
doing cutting it on the chopping board 🤦‍♀️

Just imagining her in a restaurant asking for a side of chicken bleeping kiev. Bet she stinks of grease of garlic 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And the best buttery garlic bit isn't on her plate it's falling over the chopping board what a ducking idiot ...
Never mind, she'll be bunging it all in the blender for Labettergetusedtoeatingcrap. Baby gewl weaning innit.

• Haha
That’s hilarious , junk food Kiev not even homemade and cutting it like it’s a masterpiece on the chopping board 🤣. She’s such a knob

Bet their kitchen reeks of grease

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s hilarious , junk food Kiev not even homemade and cutting it like it’s a masterpiece on the chopping board 🤣. She’s such a knob
Who in earth does she think is going to get hard over her cutting into a Poundland chicken Kiev. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It looks tit and tacky! The cushion isnt even flat over the fire pit! And can’t see lazy Loz protecting it from the elements! I hate that plastic pretend basket weave! 🤮
no offence to anyone who has it but i do thinks its one of the worst garden trends in recent years

Reactions: 13
Just another day of crashing disappointment. No Yoochewb video, still. Give the public what they want. We demand our long-awaited content. It’s been momfs now. How is it our idols are the ones who let us down the most. I’ve taken to the bottle (of gin).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who cuts in to a Kiev on a chopping board and not their plate! Total fanny this one. Bet Chaz was like ere Loz where is the garlic butter from me Kiev? On the chopping board babes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she eating it cold, or having it with a pile of raw broccoli??

Or is she 'letting the meat rest'.
Are we in to a whole new level of stoopid?!

I can never quite understand the thought process behind her foodstuffs, whether she's eating out or at home.
It's probably just 'feed me' and nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.