Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know when kids find a beached whale on the sand, and they go up to the corpse and poke it with a stick? Can someone do that to Loz please? Missing her content and blubbersome output. 😞

Looooool I had a go for you 😄😄😄😄🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16446279414790.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So given that it’s now been so long, I think we can assume Moleman told her to make announcements regularly to “keep people engaged” but that in actual fact there was never any intention of doing any of the stuff she Announced.
Shame really as I was looking forward to seeing her real face on her next recipe for cold fat covered vegetables

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that Chaz in the background? The little one looks round after that at whoever it is and Lozza commands her attention back to her…

00BF8BBE-F2C3-43D9-84CC-2B3649BE918B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
A few from from the annals (or should that be anals?) of history. That arse is as real as a delusion in the belief of unicorns... or centaurs for that matter.

Bewful, soff yet lumpy yung gel.

Sleep tight... and DON’T have nightmares! 😂
Bewful soft yet lumpy - HOWLING

And again - big loz states whatever lavidaloca was doing she’s stopped now haha
She says the same thing everytime 🥴🤥🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone think Larose has a flat head? Hopefully she’ll read it here and speak with the HV or GP.

Reactions: 14
Bewful soft yet lumpy - HOWLING

And again - big loz states whatever lavidaloca was doing she’s stopped now haha
She says the same thing everytime 🥴🤥🤔
Wow, that's one very chubby hand.
And something's slightly off with the side of her face - with anyone else I'd think it's the camera angle, but with laureen who knows.

Nice to see her sitting up though. And dressed.

Does anyone think Larose has a flat head? Hopefully she’ll read it here and speak with the HV or GP.
So many things have been pointed out on here (from concern).
It's unlikely loz listens to anyone including professionals, butI think most of us hope her pregacy checks will include checking on la'tvkid.

Reactions: 10
That baby always looks so sad its heartbreaking to watch. Her head is flat cos she's always stuck on her back 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Def Chaz in the background of her video this morning!
So next weeks magazine headlines “ yes I took Charlie back he tolz me he made big miztake and screwed someone who was not as pretty as me and he said I’m the most bewful girl and said he wontz ever leave me again.” And I believe him. Also DM please stop calling him my on off boyfriend now as we back together and this time it’s foreverz. We will love eachothers forever as we a family and we have a speshul bond.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lawoeful never seems to have a teddy or dolly to hold / wave around / chew on/ throw on the floor.
There's nothing.
Just a baby.
On a big empty settee.
In an empty mirrored room.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.