Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't this around the age when tots discover the joys of throwing something, anything, on the floor for you to pick up?
Over
And
Over
Again.
Ideally food.

And find it hysterical every single time?!
(i might be way off, mine is in her 30s!)

Reactions: 14
Soft pretty bewful girl
90BCBE17-2B51-4825-948C-FE4E074E4FF7.png

B5CEFED8-605C-4883-A432-738296E9B2EB.png

Trying to prove she takes the kid outside 😂😂😂 must be killing her she has to do this instead of farting on the sofa. Team Tattle wins!!!

And this pregnancy, why the duck she keep wearing that half crop top that covers her boobs. Has she cut her sweatshirt in half?? So bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why cant she go out with her and, you know like, actually spend time with her 🙄 everything is for the gram its very sad for la’bored

Reactions: 17
Soft pretty bewful girl
View attachment 1057372

View attachment 1057376

Trying to prove she takes the kid outside 😂😂😂 must be killing her she has to do this instead of farting on the sofa. Team Tattle wins!!!

And this pregnancy, why the duck she keep wearing that half crop top that covers her boobs. Has she cut her sweatshirt in half?? So bizarre.
She is rather so ugly, the strangest facial features not feminine atall! Chaz go back to bisto, or maybe he likes the man look

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here’s the crop Top thing it doesn’t even sit snug under her chest which I’m guessing it should
5E625BFA-4929-4C23-8A71-3BF38422F66E.png

She is rather so ugly, the strangest facial features not feminine atall! Chaz go back to bisto, or maybe he likes the man look
She really is harsh rough looking. She did that herself.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Why does she play that poor child shite music like that and expect her to perform? It’s hard enough to engage with as an adult it’s so monotonous no wonder little larose sits there looking blank. Play her wheels on the bus or something age appropriate you complete moron!!

Reactions: 16
Looooool I had a go for you 😄😄😄😄🥰🤗😘 xx

View attachment 1056525
Loooool! ‘Everybody! Gather round! I’ve found a washed up celebrity’ excellent work Pom, as always

She should take that little girl to a children’s centre for a music class where she can bash some pots and pans, clap, listen to singing and be with other babies interacting. IT’S FREE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My heart sank when I read that BYG was expecting a second child when she isn't fit to have one child. I feel so sad for this girl and seeing pictures of her just triggers me. My son is 7 and I remember his at Larose's age being engaged, curious, his expressive face as he discovered things. And also his toys, general, colourful, sensory, musical and him wanting to grab things, fling them about, put them in his mouth and just laughing and making noises. Don't forget the baby and toddler groups as well as nursery (as I had to go back to work).

I feel this girl is missing out on so much and there is very much something missing in terms of her developmental milestones and her apparent lack of reaction. But it's not surprising when most pictures of her are her looking at her mum's phone, propped up on cushions on the sofa and the lack of interaction with her mother. Lauren should be communicating with Larose, playing with her, tummy time, etc and there should be toys, baby books, rattles and other baby items everywhere. But it looks very sparse....all this baby sees is her mum pouting and preening into her phone. I'm not sure social services would be on the radar, even though technically both parents are classed as sex workers but maybe they don't see any risks or issues there. I don't know - add another child to the mix and I can't see how that's going to pan out.

Here’s the crop Top thing it doesn’t even sit snug under her chest which I’m guessing it should View attachment 1057390

She really is harsh rough looking. She did that herself.
Yes, very mannish. That square jaw - more akin to Kryten from Red Dwarf.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The lips are SO BAD. Like odd shaped foam. They don't look good in ANY photo/video. They are really revolting. I can't see the appeal at all.
I know!! I can imagine Charlie opening up insta and seeing these videos and going duck what am I thinking!!! Am I that desperate for fame that I have to go back for more???

Loooool! ‘Everybody! Gather round! I’ve found a washed up celebrity’ excellent work Pom, as always

She should take that little girl to a children’s centre for a music class where she can bash some pots and pans, clap, listen to singing and be with other babies interacting. IT’S FREE.
She should take it to a children's home and get it fostered by somebody who would love and cherish it ' Cos Lardy doesnt.

Reactions: 8
I know!! I can imagine Charlie opening up insta and seeing these videos and going duck what am I thinking!!! Am I that desperate for fame that I have to go back for more???
She’s got him over a ( double barrel) now though. Strikes me the idiot he is , he does love lamurats. Loz is the kind of woman who would make contact difficult if he rejects her

Has Lauren had a Fox eye thread lift? She’s looking more Ting Tong than ever before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.