Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she did a YouTube video but found it so exhausting she hasn't the energy to upload it yet. Rest needed for bewful, soft, mamma to 2 babies
Nah, said it before and say it again: bewfulyungel is too dumb to figure out how to use video filters and doesn’t want to share the video of the staff at the aquarium trying to hoist her into a tank after mistaking her for an orca.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She was probably sat there for 15 minutes talking about her calming Rita Ora until she realised that she hadn’t turned the camera on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Here’s a sneak peak of her YouTube Video. Not photoshopped at all. Obvs. So soft pretty sexy.

Sexy pointy soft pretty chin and non round face.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Nah, said it before and say it again: bewfulyungel is too dumb to figure out how to use video filters and doesn’t want to share the video of the staff at the aquarium trying to hoist her into a tank after mistaking her for an orca.
Oi orca are intelligent beautiful family orientated, they will even share food with any pod members too old or poor to catch their own. They are therefore far more civilised than bewful soft gurl!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lozza getting a mention with her jailbird ex

Reactions: 10
Do you think she did a YouTube video but found it so exhausting she hasn't the energy to upload it yet. Rest needed for bewful, soft, mamma to 2 babies
She can barely get LaBored dressed!

A YouTube channel takes, planning, initiative, commitment, application, consistency, things to talk about, the ability to talk, to be interesting and some mild personality 😂

I did think we'd get one video before she quit though...

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Me waiting for the world's dreariest YouTube upload to happen...

I'm sure it was back in early January she said she was starting her YT channel with regular videos and what did people want to see. True to form for Lazy Lozzasaurus, she never sees anything through. Or maybe she was expecting more than 500 subscribers 😆

How she reckons she should have a Mummy Diaries style TV show when she can't even think of a single interesting thing to do/film in a month. Of course it isn't just that she's got no content / personality, it's that she'd have to show her true face, so I don't think these videos will be coming.

Also I'd love to know who came up with the name Bisto Kid? It has me in giggles every time I see her, she must be fuming that's her nickname 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lozza should make her Youtube channel all about competitive eating, cooking everything in lard beforehand. She seems to be making a habit of making grand announcements that come to nothing. That's not going to keep any of her "fans" engaged, either.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She could just rub herself in lard. Sure some perv would pay a few quid to see that to pay for her fags!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

So this is why she's so quiet:oops::oops: .... making content for her yewwwwtub ` chanel `🤔🤔..... GOOOOO ... GOOOOOO .... BIG LOZZZZZ ...... SHAKE YA THANGGG ... Lookie at dem boobies, busting some moves :LOL: :LOL: ... she's absolutely gorgeous 😖😖

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You know when kids find a beached whale on the sand, and they go up to the corpse and poke it with a stick? Can someone do that to Loz please? Missing her content and blubbersome output. 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 11

So this is why she's so quiet:oops::oops: .... making content for her yewwwwtub ` chanel `🤔🤔..... GOOOOO ... GOOOOOO .... BIG LOZZZZZ ...... SHAKE YA THANGGG ... Lookie at dem boobies, busting some moves :LOL: :LOL: ... she's absolutely gorgeous 😖😖
That is so her

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Soft, natural, bewful she’s got it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.