Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her next post will be something OnlyFans related. Guaranteed. Cause she's sooo busy being such a good mum 'n all 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You need to try a damned sight harder then lauren.

Screenshot_20220210_113537_com.android.chrome_edit_119269712539092.jpg

And all the criticism?
It isn't 'bad vibes', it's the truth.
Your version of 'best mum' is extremely poor.

If you're not prepared to constantly adapt as your daughter gets older, but prefer to hide behind meaningless words, then you're a selfish, arrogant fool.

Now, that grammar.....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
By this point it's probably la'rothmans who is having a quick fag outside.

Am i the only person who zoomed in on the halo thinking it was circled for a reason??!

😂
No! And everytime I see the photo, I keep doing it! Must have belated baby brian!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That photo of her in the green always makes me laugh! The bed does dip down quite substantially under her weight considering how tiny we are lead to believe her waist is 🧐
Not only is this photo years and years old, she never looked like that in the first place!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You need to try a damned sight harder then lauren.

View attachment 1052567

And all the criticism?
It isn't 'bad vibes', it's the truth.
Your version of 'best mum' is extremely poor.

If you're not prepared to constantly adapt as your daughter gets older, but prefer to hide behind meaningless words, then you're a selfish, arrogant fool.

Now, that grammar.....
When Lozza posts rubbish like this she comes across as a Poundland Pricey.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That photo of her in the green always makes me laugh! The bed does dip down quite substantially under her weight considering how tiny we are lead to believe her waist is 🧐
Ahahaha I hadn’t noticed that! Maybe it’s a water bed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Our BYG is a week late on the much anticipated YouTube debut. Disappointed but not surprised. Was tempted to act as a faux fan and ask her where it is on comments but I’d be too ashamed if any of my pals saw it!

Are we ever going to see the leaning tower of Big Ben footage 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.