Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s so funny! Resorting to posting things she’s bought for engagement and still stuffing it up.
Also WHY does she only wear things which are too small? I can see her foot hanging over the back of her mules #delicate #petite #smol #pretending #manifestingdinkyfeet
Look at those soft, bewful, pretty cankles doing a sterling job of holding big lozza up!

By this point it's probably la'rothmans who is having a quick fag outside.

Am i the only person who zoomed in on the halo thinking it was circled for a reason??!

😂
think she’s more of a LaAmberLeaf girl 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope Odd Bod is back with her ... we need more photos like these golden moments ... of our BYG ... wiv her strong ormones ... perfekt bluudsss .... her psikik ` rita ora ` and those industrial strength WIND MACHINES the press use ..... while hidden in their vans for 12hrs 🥴🥴 waiting for our big lozzz .... BYG to be seen in public ... come on charlie boy, its worth it, just for the giggles, the sweetcorn and cremated goose fat roasties ...... AYYEEEE 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ :LOL::LOL:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope Odd Bod is back with her ... we need more photos like these golden moments ... of our BYG ... wiv her strong ormones ... perfekt bluudsss .... her psikik ` rita ora ` and those industrial strength WIND MACHINES the press use ..... while hidden in their vans for 12hrs 🥴🥴 waiting for our big lozzz .... BYG to be seen in public ... come on charlie boy, its worth it, just for the giggles ...... AYYEEEE 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ :LOL::LOL:
I do hope she has kept that skirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope Odd Bod is back with her ... we need more photos like these golden moments ... of our BYG ... wiv her strong ormones ... perfekt bluudsss .... her psikik ` rita ora ` and those industrial strength WIND MACHINES the press use ..... while hidden in their vans for 12hrs 🥴🥴 waiting for our big lozzz .... BYG to be seen in public ... come on charlie boy, its worth it, just for the giggles, the sweetcorn and cremated goose fat roasties ...... AYYEEEE 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ :LOL::LOL:
What the hell was she thinking with that god awfull outfit
She looks bleeping hence!!!
Vile

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The daily mail hitting her with the 'on-off boyfriend' line again ha!

View attachment 1050667
Didn’t she announce it was a girl when she revealed she is pregnant? Why have a gender reveal party, then? So redundant! Anything for a magazine shoot! Next is the baby shower. Only fools will go as she has so much of Lapleasedressme’s stuff as she never dresses the poor child!

Yes! We can have that, the Shard, Empire State Building, the Pyramids, the list is endless!!
What would her pic at Leaning Tower of Pisa look like? The Tower would be photoshopped so flat it would look like a log!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she announce it was a girl when she revealed she is pregnant? Why have a gender reveal party, then? So redundant! Anything for a magazine shoot! Next is the baby shower. Only fools will go as she has so much of Lapleasedressme’s stuff as she never dresses the poor child!

What would her pic at Leaning Tower of Pisa look like? The Tower would be photoshopped so flat it would look like a log!
She might be the first person to make it no longer lean ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.