Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s busy trying to take pics of herself so she can have a pic off on Insta , with the bisto kid ! Lozza you ain’t gonna win that battle love 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She actually sang "I can move, move, move any mountain" cos she powerful innit.
She so powerful! Must something to do with her being a psychic, bewful, stron ormoned, Virgo perfectionist wiv amazing bloods.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She so powerful! Must something to do with her being a psychic, bewful, stron ormoned, Virgo perfectionist wiv amazing bloods.
Immaculate bloods. Perfect. Strong. Natural and soft. Sounds like a bleeping Tampax advert!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s singing Hey Big Ben-der, Bend a little tiiiime (or at least a clock tower) on me 🎤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not defending Big Lozza Ben-gate but watching gmb this morning (only because it was the channel left on last night) but I think they have got some bending too (or it is being drawn towards Essex!)
20220209_072801.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but IMO Ms Bisto is just as ropey as Big Gel, but slimmer. Wot a crazy wewld we live in
Personally I think bisto is awful.
Just another absolute nobody desperate for some publicity.

She’s all filter and photoshop, alien face and inflated tits.
Desperation and bisto ooze from every pore.
She’s just one of many, clueless and pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Personally I think bisto is awful.
Just another absolute nobody desperate for some publicity.

She’s all filter and photoshop, alien face and inflated tits.
Desperation and bisto ooze from every pore.
She’s just one of many, clueless and pointless.
You narf have it in for bisto gal, I don’t think she’s too bad. Anyone is upgrade from bewful gal loz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Bisto is just another wannabe that will ride on the coat tails of sucking someone's cock. Bit like that Monteys-Fullham horror. We will see candid park workout shots anyday now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.