Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think bisto is awful.
Just another absolute nobody desperate for some publicity.

She’s all filter and photoshop, alien face and inflated tits.
Desperation and bisto ooze from every pore.
She’s just one of many, clueless and pointless.
Do you know who is really awful though? Chas - takes a break from family life, couldn't wait to get his dick wet and then runs back to his pay cheque (small though it is) when things hot up a bit. What an absolute prince amongst men.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
We have balloons - Scrunchies assemble - We have BALLOONS !!

(Unfortunately BYG isnt holding the balloons but next best thing she is standing with Balloons)

YAY
Don’t you need planning permission for a fence like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s advertising her garden furniture that she claims to have bought… mysterious as to why she’s done this but never mind whilst she’s trying to advertise them, she’s explaining she hasn’t got something of theirs… 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

37A4B8FD-E956-4FA8-81A6-1CB46DF75D45.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You narf have it in for bisto gal, I don’t think she’s too bad. Anyone is upgrade from bewful gal loz
No i don't have it in for her.
She’s just a nothing.
Show me how anything I've said is false, because I don't understand what you see in her at all?

(Unfortunately BYG isnt holding the balloons but next best thing she is standing with Balloons)

YAY
I see those shoeslipperthings fit as well as her flipflops.

Pee ess
Scrunchies Assemble is one of the funniest phrases to come out of the lozza threads, it's brilliant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s advertising her garden furniture that she claims to have bought… mysterious as to why she’s done this but never mind whilst she’s trying to advertise them, she’s explaining she hasn’t got something of theirs… 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

View attachment 1050363
God she’s so funny! Resorting to posting things she’s bought for engagement and still stuffing it up.
Also WHY does she only wear things which are too small? I can see her foot hanging over the back of her mules #delicate #petite #smol #pretending #manifestingdinkyfeet

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bisto looks like a cod. Does anyone know what I mean?
She looks like she's wearing a cod piece, if that helps?!
I wouldn't bat an eyelid if she was a he.

Do you know who is really awful though? Chas - takes a break from family life, couldn't wait to get his dick wet and then runs back to his pay cheque (small though it is) when things hot up a bit. What an absolute prince amongst men.....
I said what I think about Charlie earlier - i agree completely.

Maybe I'm an old romantic, but this whole on a break = pop out and immediately shag the first person around and it's all perfectly ok makes me feel slightly sick.
Although I don't pay for my partner I suppose....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine living next door. The constant wafting of ciggy smoke. Feel so sorry for Larose

Reactions: 14
Oh no the awful thing that trains our Lozza is coming up my neck of the woods 😳

C63104A0-378D-41E7-98C1-F34E290E5CD0.png

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Bullshit she bought it I bet it’s gifted with the promise that she’ll pretend she bought it so she doesn’t have to declare it and have Insta shadow ban it.

YAY
Oh, Lozza. Who spells "picnics" as "pic nics"? (Maybe her always-ravenous mindset is mistaking it for Pick N Mix?).

#notgifted ??! You mean she actually bought something? (I bet they still offered money off).
Oh no the awful thing that trains our Lozza is coming up my neck of the woods 😳

View attachment 1050440
Even Liberace would think twice about that décor (reference for the teenagers).
View attachment 1050363
What does "I haven't this also" mean?!

• Haha
By this point it's probably la'rothmans who is having a quick fag outside.

Am i the only person who zoomed in on the halo thinking it was circled for a reason??!

😂
No..... 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Oh, Lozza. Who spells "picnics" as "pic nics"? (Maybe her always-ravenous mindset is mistaking it for Pick N Mix?).

#notgifted ??! You mean she actually bought something? (I bet they still offered money off).Even Liberace would think twice about that décor (reference for the teenagers).What does "I haven't this also" mean?!
I struggled much longer than I should have to work that one out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.