Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's boasting about dating again, when the second one arrives ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ further proof of her delusions ... lozzaaa ... once the second arrives, and if its a grouchy baby that wont sleep, needs attention all the time, as my daughter was ( took nearly 2 yrs, to get her into a sleep pattern, where she wasn't constantly crying .. it was exhausting ... felt like a zombie through lack of sleep ) keeps la`bored awake, you will have two to deal with, and its not easy ... we all know this is bitching and trying to make ODD BOD jealous .... its immature, embarrassing to witness .... I hope this back fires on her and he starts seeing ` ronseal amy ` ... they start going steady, get serious ... that should bring the deluded moo back down to earth with a bang, make her wake up ... either take him back, move him in ... so he can help, or grow up, you silly woman and shut the duck up, these interviews are ridiculous, further feeding the fairy tale in her thick head ..... you wont be able to wipe your big baboons arse in peace with two little ones, let alone date!! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
She makes it sound like she's the hot chick that guys are queuing up to date. In reality it seems she's only had four boyfriends in her adult life. One of those was in the nick and ran a mile when he got out, and the current loser who appears to prefer men and is being paid to be with her. The level of her delusion is quite scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
EXactly. She will be furious. She ainโ€™t ever gonna have a body like that and it will eat her up inside every day. She can photoshop and filter all she wants . Chas knows what she looks like for real. Bet every time she takes her kit off he thinks duck wish I stuck with Amy.
Letโ€™s give it a day before loz posts either a ten year throw back or edits the life out of a photo to try and compete. Poor charg must be thinking why did I go back to heffalump!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But she is a strong 10 out of 10 remember, well that's what she told that lad on Celebs go dating when he said she was a 4 so obviously she is gonna have all the fellas wanting to see a bit of our soft and natural gel in all her perfect glory ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope laโ€™dieux is a very loud demanding baby. One that sleeps 45 minutes a night. It might make big Loz come down off her super mumma high horse and might stimulate laporkchop.

Reactions: 20
a couple of months she said she didn't like the house she has moved to and inquired about going back to the flat she moved from but it had already been rented out it must be cheaper than the house she is in now

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hey big lozzz .... we know you're glued to tattle life ( as well, as stalking bisto gurl ๐Ÿค” ) ... I wonder if this was the bed that your ` on and off PRAT ` shagged the dear life out of ` ronseal amy? ` .... Lookie lozzziiii ๐Ÿฅด ๐Ÿฅด seems bisto girly also likes white ..... I wonder if he still goes back to her for a quick leg over after you chuck him out at night on the way home ..... Its very cold out there, particularly at night ..... ` ronseal amy ` I would imagine is keeping your ... on and off ODD BOD ` VERY WARM INDEEDY `on these bitterly cold evenings!! ..... On THAT bed! :m:m:mโ„๐ŸŒฌโ„๐ŸŒฌ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
a couple of months she said she didn't like the house she has moved to and inquired about going back to the flat she moved from but it had already been rented out it must be cheaper than the house she is in now
Bisto kid is also from Upminster, loz must hate this new house!

• Haha
Hey big lozzz .... we know you're glued to tattle life ( as well, as stalking bisto gurl ๐Ÿค” ) ... I wonder if this was the bed that your ` on and off PRAT ` shagged the dear life out of ` ronseal amy? `on .... Lookie lozzziiii ๐Ÿฅด ๐Ÿฅด seems bisto girly also likes white ..... I wonder if he still goes back to her for a quick leg over after you chuck him out at night on the way home ..... Its very cold out there, particularly at night ..... ` ronseal amy ` I would imagine is keeping your ... on and off ODD BOD ` VERY WARM INDEEDY `on these bitterly cold evenings!! :m:m:mโ„๐ŸŒฌโ„๐ŸŒฌ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
This is a good post from ronseal Amy. Loz must be furious. You never will look like that. Bet charg does a runner back! ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™m so with you here. Itโ€™s cost me a fortune to get stuff for my baby (also due may, congratulations!) and Iโ€™m going to have to take a loan even to get a second hand pram. Not that Iโ€™m above that but this no good gets one for free??????
Ladies, really recommend joining the NCT group facebook page for your local area and asking if anyone is looking to re-home a pram to a low income family. I go to loads of free NCT events with my baby and I've been given a few hand-me-downs from other mums โค best of luck with your pregnancies

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey big lozzz .... we know you're glued to tattle life ( as well, as stalking bisto gurl ๐Ÿค” ) ... I wonder if this was the bed that your ` on and off PRAT ` shagged the dear life out of ` ronseal amy? `on .... Lookie lozzziiii ๐Ÿฅด ๐Ÿฅด seems bisto girly also likes white ..... I wonder if he still goes back to her for a quick leg over after you chuck him out at night on the way home ..... Its very cold out there, particularly at night ..... ` ronseal amy ` I would imagine is keeping your ... on and off ODD BOD ` VERY WARM INDEEDY `on these bitterly cold evenings!! :m:m:mโ„๐ŸŒฌโ„๐ŸŒฌ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I think of our chazza went back to Ronseal Amy it would be obvious . He would have a tanned face . Like babies have sometimes if their mums breast feed after they fake tan. ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™m not far from you. Basildon now but grew up on canvey lol. X
ah my fella is a Basildon boy. Nice to see thereโ€™s a strong Essex presence here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope laโ€™dieux is a very loud demanding baby. One that sleeps 45 minutes a night. It might make big Loz come down off her super mumma high horse and might stimulate laporkchop.
Well it will keep us amused with all her sad face, igzorsted, shtressed posts. But she'll find the shtrenth to drag both of them round the hair and nail salons.

Reactions: 7
I think of our chazza went back to Ronseal Amy it would be obvious . He would have a tanned face . Like babies have sometimes if their mums breast feed after they fake tan. ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿคฃ

ah my fella is a Basildon boy. Nice to see thereโ€™s a strong Essex presence here!
Iโ€™m from Leigh-on-Sea, another local! (who cringes at the constant Essex references to people from Towie!).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The name for the next unfortunate child is bound to be a corker having already inflicted Larose onto one poor baby

What say she uses the letters from her own moniker that were unused last time to create another ghastly confection to inflict on Mk2?

What about Renose to start us off? Surely she wuldn't give Mk2 the secondhand name she discarded in favour of Lawose??
What about LaOra ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.