Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Licks the other half of the stamp!!! Never heard that one! It's over side of the fence or AC/DC if you are bisexual according to my 69 year old mam!!

She ain't got the money to get to Ayers rock! Can't even afford the sealife centre!!
Saving her pennies for dubia.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Licks the other half of the stamp!!! Never heard that one! It's over side of the fence or AC/DC if you are bisexual according to my 69 year old mam!!

She ain't got the money to get to Ayers rock! Can't even afford the sealife centre!!
Or Sarfend for a stick of rock!

How long before we get pics like these:

1644243532918.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
New thread Scrunchies! Thanks to @Clickbait for the new title!!

Onwards and upwards for the next instalment!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

She’s still preggers
Chaz went off with the Bisto kid Amy whilst they were split and Amy keeps coming back with photos that obvs keep winding up our BYG as she puts photos on from about ten years ago
She claimed herself as ‘soft pretty’
She went out for a carvery
She’s made Big Ben bend into the Thames with such bad photoshopping (but it hasn’t been touched according to her)
She’s starting a You Tube Chanel (her word, not mine) and will be uploading their recent trip to the Sea Life Centre in London which we absolutely cannot wait for as it will be photoshopped to the hilt and LaBored will still look at her like she wants to kill her
Been gifted a free pram again
And, she’s still a bleep 😂
Sea life, bet they thought she was an escaping manatee...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’ll be getting a double pram if she knows what good for her and the economy rather than another free pram and then another when the baby is here. Fucks me right off, I’m due our next baby in may and we’re having to save up madly for heating and a double pram that will be second hand as brand new isn’t an option and this no body just gets stuff sent to her when she can afford what she wants.

I’m self employed and work my arse off as is my husband and she just does sweet naff all, lays around eating and doing nothing and her bairn doesn’t even know what another child probs looks like and she still gets what she wants. The world is fucked up.

I continue to feel so sorry for the sprogs. Although it does look like Laplanned is besotted with daddy so that’s nice to see. Maybe he’s a good dad.
I’m so with you here. It’s cost me a fortune to get stuff for my baby (also due may, congratulations!) and I’m going to have to take a loan even to get a second hand pram. Not that I’m above that but this no good gets one for free??????

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can’t wait for the vlog of sealife- we can play “spot the manatee” and “which shark was photoshopped to look softer and prettier”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But but buuuut
Manatees are wonderful!

07cli-manatees1-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Definitely not lozza and lacomatose.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve had Kevin and Perry in my head today for some reason…’All I wanna do is do it…BIG GEW BIG GEW BIG GEW BIG GEW!’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.