Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woke up with the strange urge to want to change my username to ‘Sheisneveralone’ 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her photoshopping skills getting ripped in comments

The journo was taking the pi** surely?
" The TV personality put on a stunning display as her chocolate locks cascaded over her shoulders.................................."

Pwwwwwwaaaaahahahahahahaha! :ROFLMAO:

or is this the sort of "chocolate" they were referring to ? :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s she hiding behind the heart? I don’t believe for a sec that she nipped out to the paper shop 😂 I love this pic too as her face is lopsided and her eyes look weird from the photoshopping 😂

View attachment 1045372

Oh god how could I have forgotten those gems!!
Has she put a heart over this because Charlie took her back? She has a personality disorder the amount of flipping and flopping she does on her lies.

Reactions: 17
So when is she getting herself a TV show bending monuments and buildings à la Uri Geller?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So has she posted any photos that actually show them inside Sealife or did she just stand outside and pretend they went in? I wouldn’t expect she got complimentary entry as she is a nobody and even Merlin have standards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So has she posted any photos that actually show them inside Sealife or did she just stand outside and pretend they went in? I wouldn’t expect she got complimentary entry as she is a nobody and even Merlin have standards 😂
Well I think it’s for her YouTube vlog she has been promising since last week. But nothing on there yet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The new Katie Price. God knows what’s coming down the track in the next few years but it ain’t pretty.

I know she doesn’t help herself but you have to pity someone who thought her ex would never leave and then marries MK, has a successful career and I seems happy, she then wants to appear the same and has a succession of boyfriends that get worse before finally settling on having a baby who KP repulsive ex. Who then cheats on her (potentially whilst pregnant) and she takes back. She’s following someone’s footsteps quite well so far ain’t she

Reactions: 19
Her voice 😬😬😬😬😬

i just want to bleach her voice box -
No wonder lapissedoff ignores her when she puts that god awful voice on.
Ive noticed a couple of times now when she’s put up stories of laihatemymummy actually engaging / making noises she’s put ‘she’s been doing it for half an hour’
Ok hun

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
No wonder lapissedoff ignores her when she puts that god awful voice on.
Ive noticed a couple of times now when she’s put up stories of laihatemymummy actually engaging / making notice she’s put ‘she’s been doing it for half an hour’
Ok hun
Yep. “Been doing this for last 20 minutes”. Yeah sure Lozza. That’s facts just like how you said you didn’t touch the Big Ben picture. We know u bull tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.