Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having to look at this pic knowing your boyfriend had his head in between them sweet thighs then his Willy!!
EXactly. She will be furious. She ain’t ever gonna have a body like that and it will eat her up inside every day. She can photoshop and filter all she wants . Chas knows what she looks like for real. Bet every time she takes her kit off he thinks duck wish I stuck with Amy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
EXactly. She will be furious. She ain’t ever gonna have a body like that and it will eat her up inside every day. She can photoshop and filter all she wants . Chas knows what she looks like for real. Bet every time she takes her kit off he thinks duck wish I stuck with Amy.
Exactly!
She can filter and alter herself all she wants but Charlie knows what she really looks like face and body wise and although she may look good in the pics she puts online and people saying how lovely she looks but ultimately at the end of the day he knows it’s so far from the truth
Whereas Amy may filter but she still has a banging body and pretty face from what I could see on her mates stories of her looking normal
What she really looks like is the women’s life insurance ad she did sat on the sofa

Reactions: 16
So she's boasting about dating again, when the second one arrives 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ further proof of her delusions ... lozzaaa ... once the second arrives, and if its a grouchy baby that wont sleep, needs attention all the time, as my daughter was ( took nearly 2 yrs, to get her into a sleep pattern, where she wasn't constantly crying .. it was exhausting ... felt like a zombie through lack of sleep ) keeps la`bored awake, you will have two to deal with, and its not easy ... we all know this is bitching and trying to make ODD BOD jealous .... its immature, embarrassing to witness .... I hope this back fires on her and he starts seeing ` ronseal amy ` ... they start going steady, get serious ... that should bring the deluded moo back down to earth with a bang, make her wake up ... either take him back, move him in ... so he can help, or grow up, you silly woman and shut the duck up, these interviews are ridiculous, further feeding the fairy tale in her thick head ..... you wont be able to wipe your big baboons arse in peace with two little ones, let alone date!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can see why bisto lass and laureen are trying to have a witch fest filter-off over Charlie.

He's handsome, intelligent, caring, sensitive, devoted, hard working, a great dad, kind, loyal, did i mention intelligent?

The three of them should set up house together and save everyone else from their vapid shallow pathetic lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah the old flat with the fag bucket at the door and the kitchen worktops Lozza sat on in her cheese string thong!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
For the new recently joined Scrunchies, (and us oldies who've got bugger all to do this afternoon, well we have but cba) you might want to have a gander at our BYG's previous gaff, seems to be back on the rental market but no takers. Still using the pics when it was fablussly furnished by our BYG but sadly the walk through tour is no longer available :cry:

2 bedroom duplex for rent in Manor Road, Chigwell, Essex, IG7 (rightmove.co.uk)
Whilst Mark and Michelle move into their own multimillion pound mansion...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think they’re back together (or never split) which is why she’s hidden the dating thing with a heart. That will be the next story in New mag

Reactions: 12
For the new recently joined Scrunchies, (and us oldies who've got bugger all to do this afternoon, well we have but cba) you might want to have a gander at our BYG's previous gaff, seems to be back on the rental market but no takers. Still using the pics when it was fablussly furnished by our BYG but sadly the walk through tour is no longer available :cry:

3 grand a month!!!!!She must of been exhausted raging all those DP’s to pay for that!

Hello neighbour! We should meet and talk things loz 😂
I’d be delighted! Better not walk down the seafront! Would’nt want the paps to catch us with the wind machines….. oh wait… that only happens to our BYG 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

It's those faux quilted walls that do it for me.

Doesn't everyone want their bedroom to look like a padded cell?

Ah the old flat with the fag bucket at the door and the kitchen worktops Lozza sat on in her cheese string thong!!
Oh the fag bucket was pure loz, such a bewful finishing touch.
Bet it smelled bewful too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Always makes laugh that they left those pics of the soiled seating in view. I mean Lozza literally destroyed both chairs and then started on the bench

BC223A2B-0071-48A5-8294-7E073A942A7A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can see why bisto lass and laureen are trying to have a witch fest filter-off over Charlie.

He's handsome, intelligent, caring, sensitive, devoted, hard working, a great dad, kind, loyal, did i mention intelligent?

The three of them should set up house together and save everyone else from their vapid shallow pathetic lives.
Oh I don't think Amy's doing it for Chaz' benefit, I think she's as raging with deluded Lozza as the rest of us. She's just rubbing her plate face in it I reckon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.