Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chazza has posted a new home card on his stories. Won’t be long before bisto kid moves in to help him pay rent. Surely wanking in sinks and playing pretend builders won’t fund his wannabe lifestyle,
What’s he posted?

Reactions: 6
I was having a really shite morning until I saw this. Spat my smoothie out. How lucky are we to be blessed with this soft, pretty yung gel.
She looks like a ‘CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER’ character mode on an early PlayStation 1 Wrestling game...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I always think of that Cyndi Lauper lyric from ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ when I see a rare pic of our BYG...

‘Somebody take a bewful’ ‘yung ‘gel and hide her away from the rest of the world....’ 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Blimey it's becoming a bisto love in.
Nope, just don't get it. No offence.

Come on laureen, let's have another minge trim pram stroll, with or without the bairn.
Balloons will be a bonus.
Maybe a garage trip?

You can see we're all loving your cookery, maybe you could talk us through how to prepare and serve a nice main course?
Maybe stick it on your youtube?
Or combine it with your OF and do the washing up at the sink shaking your arse?

Perrrrlleeeease.
Please.
Oh go on.
You know you want to.
Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like a ‘CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER’ character mode on an early PlayStation 1 Wrestling game...
Filtered Laureen looks like the busted faces after losing a round in Street Fighter - complete with angles and pixilation:

1644916039486.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.