Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the picture fatty posts of Lafiltered are so different to what her mate posted last night when they were at dinner. In fattys picture, Lafiltered has eyebrows and a slimmer face. The photo posted by her mate Vicky yesterday is quite different.
How fatty can be ashamed of her daughters cute little baby face is beyond me. She needs help.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So the picture fatty posts of Lafiltered are so different to what her mate posted last night when they were at dinner. In fattys picture, Lafiltered has eyebrows and a slimmer face. The photo posted by her mate Vicky yesterday is quite different.
How fatty can be ashamed of her daughters cute little baby face is beyond me. She needs help.
I think it's the most disgusting and damaging thing she does, the potential for long term serious mental health damage is immense.
Her own daughter.
A baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Did anyone get screenshots ?

Reactions: 9
What lovely deep rich brown peepers. Let's hope it's the last of the photoshopping of the eye colour. Or any part of this baby, for that matter.

Reactions: 15
If you zoom in U can clearly see she’s pinched in her head on both sides just above the ears. And it’s blurry

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why doesn’t La’earspinned wear bibs!? You’re making more work for yourself Lozza you great oaf! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
as the mother from hell mentioned that Larose has got a couple of teeth or has she not noticed

Reactions: 10
She is a cute chunky Baba with gorgeous brown eyes. 😍. Why not be happy with that?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lauren isn’t happy because she thought she would have the most beautiful baby and that everyone would comment on how beautiful she is but in reality Lauren isn’t happy that lacreepy eyes didn’t live up to her dream baby. Hence the constant photoshopping. What Lauren needs to realise is that her and the father aren’t good looking at all so they weren’t going or produce this amazing baby. Btw I think most kids are cute and am not putting the baby down but this isn’t how Lauren will think

Reactions: 19
The words on the kids outfit is a bit of an embarrassing contradiction. Poor kid only appears genuinely happy when with Charlie.

Thanks for posting the pic @Sunnydaze101

F353E9BC-F7DA-4529-A9FB-E9F0AC60C938.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The words on the kids outfit is a bit of an embarrassing contradiction. Poor kid appears only genuinely happy with Charlie.

Thanks for posting the pic @Sunnydaze101

View attachment 1064963
It’s funny because that’s what initially got me to zoom in… those words cracked me up because she barely ever looks happy. I was zooming in to see if she had added word art, then I saw the photoshopping on the face.

Reactions: 12
Eeeee, lads and lasses shall we have a trip to Newcastle (for those that aren't already resident), might get to see our BYG in the flesh like!

1644958372762.png

1644958298972.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is the absolute twin of Charlie in the unfiltered pic. I wonder if that’s why Loz photoshops them.

Reactions: 13

He’s back in the game!! Anyone else know what’s going on with Big Cha’rgs accent? Genuinely confused here.
I’m going to enter. I want that ‘Krazy Sneaker Keychain’ more than I want world peace, kapeesh?

And NO, I won’t share it with ANY of you lot! That ‘Krazy Sneaker Keychain’ is mine, ok?

I’d be so proud of it that I’d wear it in the deepest slums of Brazil, and if the teenage gangs came at me with a gun, they’d have to shoot me right through the bleeping heart for it!

MY KRAZY SNEAKER KEYCHAIN! AND MINE ALONE! YOU GOT IT? *kisses teeth*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Eeeee, lads and lasses shall we have a trip to Newcastle (for those that aren't already resident), might get to see our BYG in the flesh likeView attachment 1065005
View attachment 1065001
I'm not a Geordie but surely advertising yourself with "Why Eye" is a bit condescending and it's not exactly endearing saying this to prospective customers?

Though I'm more offended by the closeup pictures of butchered women that look more like roadkill than supermodels.

The "Dollicious Salon". I mean, :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.