Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lozza says she is going to get new boobs every few months and that’s just 3 for example.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think she should go with the tits on the floor option.
She would make much more money on OF than she currently does.

Plus she could walk around and clean the floor at the same time without bending.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Meanwhile when our BYG is posting photos of a baby that looks nothing like La’sagne, Amy (David Dickinsons granddaughter) is chilling out.
She just posted a picture showing her massive boobs up to her chin. She is so trolling Goodger.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think she has seen amies tits and sent a pic to a surgeon saying she wants them ones cos Charlie likes em

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads!
been a little while since I been on here! Little kittykat is now 6 months old 💙
And he is way more animated, stimulated and moving ten times more than larose! Could that be because we actually do things with him and go out to lots of places that he will enjoy 🤔
I see she’s pregnant again….good grief her mingella had barely healed before it’s being rammed again!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Lads!
been a little while since I been on here! Little kittykat is now 6 months old 💙
And he is way more animated, stimulated and moving ten times more than larose! Could that be because we actually do things with him and go out to lots of places that he will enjoy 🤔
I see she’s pregnant again….good grief her mingella had barely healed before it’s being rammed again!

Ah my little lad is coming up to 6 months too . The difference between him and LaFaceTuned is astounding. LOOOOOL at mingella 😂😂🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We need to get Amy on side, get her on here to spill the tea about her 3 days of lurrrving from Ch'Arg and, more importantly what he said about Laureen....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh Lauren you bewful gel in the DM again

Do your tits hang low
Can you swing them to and fro
Can you tie them in a knot
Can you tie them in a bow

Priorities as usual with our gel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Meanwhile when our BYG is posting photos of a baby that looks nothing like La’sagne, Amy (David Dickinsons granddaughter) is chilling out.
bleeping ada why would you have a bath with two giant turds floating in amongst the bubbles, weird

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.