Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is every photo of Larose she is either in a car seat or pushchair :( does she ever play or get to sit on the floor

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Looks like he’s going to be proving me wrong. Can’t wait for the “haters were wrong! We’re in love!” Article
Usually public declarations of how great a person is or how in love they are mean the complete opposite is happening at home.

Words are worthless, actions speak much louder.

Reactions: 19
Usually public declarations of how great a person is or how in love they are mean the complete opposite is happening at home.

Words are worthless, actions speak much louder.
Agreed - I actually gave him a small amount of credit as I thought he wouldn’t reunite with her. I clearly underestimated how stupid and lazy he is!

Reactions: 11
Oh Charlie boy give it up. You are fucked. LaRose can't read your post and neither can The mother.

24 mate, life over unless you duck off. Go oz

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is every photo of Larose she is either in a car seat or pushchair :( does she ever play or get to sit on the floor
This will happen in 1-7 business days now you’ve said it 😂😂😂

just give the lozenator time to beg some floor mat puzzle things and toys

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor chaz . That post was basically licking Lauren’s low hanging arse. Hence why she reposted it. They will be on and off constantly . What a tit show. Lauren will be so jealous of that Amy lass cos she will never have a figure like that and it will absolutely kill her knowing that Charlie can do better. I don’t rate amy at all but doesn’t take much to look better than Lauren. She is so self obsessed that this will be eating her up inside

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In that latest insta story does anyone else think the bit where Laphotoshopped smiles looks fake? It just doesnt look right to me, and the baby sounds dont sound right. A bit like that time she added the weird evil baby giggles to that bouncer video.
She’s made her lips bigger. Awww that poor baby 😩.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
As predicted by scrunchies … new body after birth … hot mumma pending 🤣🙄
What’s wrong with her why is she worrying about surgery already 🙄. Those poor girls are going to grow up with such body issues from watching their disgrace of a mother.

Reactions: 22
Surgery will only make her look worse. She will never improve her looks. She’s gone too far already and she’s no spring chicken but she can’t come to terms with this. Living in a fantasy filtered world. Photoshopping bubba is just absolutely disgusting. Making her eyes and lips bigger. It’s all about looks in her world. Funny thing is tho that she isn’t a looker and never has been. Is it denial or does she actually think she is pretty. She obviously doesn’t think her daughter is beautiful which is just wrong.

Reactions: 20
As predicted by scrunchies … new body after birth … hot mumma pending 🤣🙄
Oh yeah she’ll be off to Turkey for cheap full body surgery, get it all sucked and tucked 🙄

She’s not going to get much only fans work if her tits are on the floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.