Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old are the latest Backgrid car park stroll photos? . What is the Scrunchie Detective consensus? 🕵 The Lily Munster hair streak is missing, and I thought Loz was sporting one in her most recent set of pics. Showing my age, but this song reminds me of these threads😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those photos side by side are like a before and after. Lauren's blood pressure must be through the roof. I'd say she thinks she will look like Amy once LaSequel is here. Dream on love.
LaSequel 🤣🤣🤣 that’s the best one so far!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve closed the entries for the name poll. It is ready to go for the new thread, will keep an eye out and start it. @fluffy_peanut is well in the lead for the new thread title (post #810).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oooof the smugness of this face!!!!
Dunno what she’s looking so happy about she’s done a really poor job of tucking her peen away.
View attachment 1020004
Honestly how does she manage to look so terrible?!!! I’d be embarrassed to open the door looking like that! It’s something you doss around in when you’re ill because you choose comfort over reason! Not at a bloody staged pap shoot! If she thinks this looks “relaxed/casual” god knows what she does actually slob about in!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lads!
been a little while since I been on here! Little kittykat is now 6 months old 💙
And he is way more animated, stimulated and moving ten times more than larose! Could that be because we actually do things with him and go out to lots of places that he will enjoy 🤔
I see she’s pregnant again….good grief her mingella had barely healed before it’s being rammed again!
Charles just tosses off into a sink and Lauren collects it from there....no actual sex occurs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Charles just tosses off into a sink and Lauren collects it from there....no actual sex occurs
I can imagine her sitting Charlie down and saying ‘be honest wiv me, what you and Amy had- was it sex sex or sink sex? If we be togevva, I need the troof’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"she may have a bewful body Chaz but bet she dunna clean the sink as good as me Chaz"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'Listen Charlie, am the reaw deaw. A can cook, clean, and av got a stunning body. I have everything that gel Amy has and more. Please babes, come back to me…we is ment to be togeva. We need to remain stron for our anguws!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
'Listen Charlie, am the reaw deaw. A can cook, clean, and av got a stunning body. I have everything that gel Amy has and more. Please babes, come back to me…we is ment to be togeva. We need to remain stron for our anguws!'
reaw deaw 😂😂😂 you have a talent for this

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lads!
been a little while since I been on here! Little kittykat is now 6 months old 💙
And he is way more animated, stimulated and moving ten times more than larose! Could that be because we actually do things with him and go out to lots of places that he will enjoy 🤔
I see she’s pregnant again….good grief her mingella had barely healed before it’s being rammed again!
So nice to see you back!! Glad to hear your little boy is being spoilt.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Would anyone here watch a Goodger/Drury Itvbe Mummy Diary’s kinda show? I bleeping would! Maybe with her huge tits (much like a growth on the undercarriage of a cancerous bovine) they could pitch ‘The Mummy Dairies?’ Lauren would somehow manage to misspell it either way though. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course I would watch the biggest bleeping car crash on tv! We could all watch it at the same time and laugh at her moon face and saggy boobs and comment every time we see the sink in the background. Actually we could play a drinking game every time the sink shows up. Shot in the sink we can call it.

(Please note I am in no way mocking boobs for being saggy and not perky. It happens, it's Lozza complaining not us!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
back in the garage for another photo shoot phoning the paps to be just passing she is off to get her hair done has she left Larose at home again

Reactions: 8
I know you show faster with your second, especially if they’re back to back, but whoa. Put the goose fat down, Big Loz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bored so here's a few

"No longer content with photoshopping away the pies, Lauren has started to photoshop Larose's dark eyes"

"I'm a really great cook, charlie loves my roast pertaytas - I'm a bewful yung gel and you're all just haters"

"While we all speculate on the new baby's name, Lauren tries to work out where Charlie last came"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.