Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuken brilliant 😂
She must put that slowwww slapping voice on surely?? 🤔🤣😂
Bet it takes her an hour to order a Big Mac over the phone 😂🤣
I wish I could be arsed to look back at old Towie to see if her voice has changed as much as her appearance!

Reactions: 8
duck sake Lauren! Sit your kid up when she eats. Not rocket science 🙄🤡

*Edit to blur babies face*
The poor little mite looks like she’s just been lashed in the pram🙁 I spent ages with mine fixing them so they were comfortable & Big L will think so if the baby chokes. But with tit for brain's what do you expect 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
duck sake Lauren! Sit your kid up when she eats. Not rocket science 🙄🤡

*Edit to blur babies face*
Who is this baby stealing the basic beggy pram?
Cos it isn't la'woeful.
Loz! Lozzzzz!
Some chicken nugget chomping thin lipped strange haired child has stolen the pram and the minge trim!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In that latest insta story does anyone else think the bit where Laphotoshopped smiles looks fake? It just doesnt look right to me, and the baby sounds dont sound right. A bit like that time she added the weird evil baby giggles to that bouncer video.
Looks like she's coloured her lips too and is that a cheesy wotsit she's sucking? Just like mumma.

Reactions: 10
They’ve clearly had a blow dryer or air wrap on ladeadbehindtheyes. Fun 🙄

eww I can’t tolerate cheap knock off tat- as if the designer version of some kids stuff isn’t bad enough, that fauxchino red monstrosity is vile

Last edited:
larose is put in a pram for a stroll round the kitchen before mummy goes to her booked photo shoot in a carpark with backgrid

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is larose eating laChips already ? Ffs lozza
Babes, Lauren is all about the #goodness. I think it's a piece of Greggs pastie.

FFS LAUREN, YOUR BABY COULD CHOKE. SIT LAROSE UP PROPERLY, YOU IDIOT. Just because you wake up every morning with a cream bun stuck to your face (or worse), it doesn't mean your children should have to. Lazy fecking lump.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Looks like he’s going to be proving me wrong. Can’t wait for the “haters were wrong! We’re in love!” Article

The face tuning around that babies eyes is so obvious. Absolutely shameless.

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.