Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have to pay them to edit these pics?? and for the shoots in general? Or do they pay her for the opportunity to photograph a bewful stunna exclusively??

Reactions: 6
I watched an old "Best Of Little Britain" Youtube clip recently and the thought occurred to me - Lauren is actually Bubbles DeVere!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would anyone here watch a Goodger/Drury Itvbe Mummy Diary’s kinda show? I bleeping would! Maybe with her huge tits (much like a growth on the undercarriage of a cancerous bovine) they could pitch ‘The Mummy Dairies?’ Lauren would somehow manage to misspell it either way though. 🤷‍♀️
the bovine diaries? 🤔 I like it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why but every now and then the story she put up, ‘I’m very hands on….she never alone’ pops into my head and I laugh out loud. Out of everything she’s ever done or said, it really tickles me 😂 just the absurdity of stating the obvious with a newborn plus the grammar I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know you show faster with your second, especially if they’re back to back, but whoa. Put the goose fat down, Big Loz
She's gonna be humongous by the time she's full term. Hello gestational diabetes.

Reactions: 15
She's gonna be humongous by the time she's full term. Hello gestational diabetes.
GD might actually do her a favour if she is strict, I had it with my second and weighed less after I had my baby than I did before I was pregnant.

Reactions: 7
Of course I would watch the biggest bleeping car crash on tv! We could all watch it at the same time and laugh at her moon face and saggy boobs and comment every time we see the sink in the background. Actually we could play a drinking game every time the sink shows up. Shot in the sink we can call it.

(Please note I am in no way mocking boobs for being saggy and not perky. It happens, it's Lozza complaining not us!)
.... Im not mocking saggy baps either ... after a few kids, aging and gravity, most women are not as perky, and thats fine, all part of life, youth dosent last forever ... Mr Anna hasnt complained yet, thank god 👀👀😆😆 ...... come on lozzzaaa embrace those pups saggy or otherwise ..... the only confusing thing with our bigggg lozzzzz ... where the duck is the money coming from 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ she needs a hell of ALOT of work done and that will COST ... if she does manage to scrape the pennies together, selling her smelly knickers to pervs on OF`s :sick::sick: ..... I cant wait to see the results!! 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why but every now and then the story she put up, ‘I’m very hands on….she never alone’ pops into my head and I laugh out loud. Out of everything she’s ever done or said, it really tickles me 😂 just the absurdity of stating the obvious with a newborn plus the grammar I think.
Hahahahaha. And now I feel sorry for all those other new born babies out there who are left to fend for themselves. If only they all had an amazing mum like goodger.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being happy to be papped by some bins. Ffs Lozza at least get Backgrid to stand in the bin area if you’re paying them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it a coat or a bin bag ?
There’s something really off about that pic. Her forearm is abnormally long; were she to straighten it, it would reach her knees. And her head seems to be floating high above her shoulders 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.