Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the dates, larose was born on the 19th/20th July, and if Lauren is 16ish weeks pregnant now, she was barely out of the 6 week post partum window after larose…..

🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I don’t know if I’ve missed something but that response from Amy…does it sound like she also got pregnant and he made her have an abortion? It sounds too serious for just a jilted women statement 🤷🏼
I hadn’t thought of that but now you say it, it sadly sounds like it could be a possibility. What other kind of decision would she have had to make after they only spent a weekend together? He really is disgusting.

Reactions: 34
Another girl aswell…at least Laulie is still available or do we think she’ll go full on narcissist and just call her Laureen!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe he slept with someone else when she was pregnant, so vile. She’s gonna have two babies and be single, she is in for a bumpy ride.
She will take him back ! She won’t be able to cope

Reactions: 19
I don’t know if I’ve missed something but that response from Amy…does it sound like she also got pregnant and he made her have an abortion? It sounds too serious for just a jilted women statement 🤷🏼
It's definitely been phrased that way to give that impression. So it could be that or it could be referring to her going to the papers etc but is intentionally misleading. Either way, what a mess.

Reactions: 25
bleeping Wayne and Waynetta breeding again, what a tit show.
Do you reckon she's still plugging for a mummy diaries nonsense?
NOBODY CARES LAUREN!
There are plenty of Jeremy Kyle types locally I can despair at, I don't have the tiniest, slightest desire to watch it on TV!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just seen the ok story and came 🏃‍♂️ over here!
Embarrassing for Charles getting her pregnant once, but then to do it again 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought this! Something def afoot!

Don’t forget though we did say that this could’ve all been a set up as Labored hasn’t been the money spinner they were expecting so three months after having her, ooh let’s get pregnant again, we’ll split then get back together then split then I’ll announce I’m pregnant and take you back Benny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh wow this is going to be so sad that another child is going to be mentally stunted from birth and just used as a photo op for her sad face articles in Closer. She needs parenting advice or classes before she ruins another little life.
She'll stick them both in swing chairs so they can stare lifelessly at each other while she's constantly on Insta as usual. Aah Larose an Lesink are sooo cue. Baaybee gewl an baaybee boi my lil famly is complete. Anyone no boy clothes supplier Cranham area DM me. Oh yeah an I don't wan no basic pram this time ok?Poor little things

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's definitely been phrased that way to give that impression. So it could be that or it could be referring to her going to the papers etc but is intentionally misleading. Either way, what a mess.
It’s just the

“you wanted me to make my decision so quickly so it suited you, you wouldn’t support me because it would ruin your whole life”

Sounds suspect to me.
Expect her to sell another story to the red tops.

Are Charlie and Lauren back together now then? Can we expect some big announcement in new magazine tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have no doubt that she’ll take him back. She can barely cope with Larose, throw another child into the mix and this situation is a complete mess. I’ve seen one legged chairs that have more stability than this relationship. Good luck Lauren, you’ll need it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Never paint the whole fairy story like these numpties do all over insta , they make themselves a laughing stock . Why do they do it 🤦‍♀️🤔🤪

Reactions: 15
but he’s in Guildford saying cryptic things like “back but I started but it’s different” so maybe he doesn’t want to be back with her, the “facade” is ruined now everyone knows he goes elsewhere for his fun

Reactions: 13
Photoshopped the life out if her in that okay spread. We all know shes the size of a 🐋
Still carrying laroses baby weight, her pre pregnancy weight and now more weight with baby no.2!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.