Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And remember the whitening the paps do to. We thought it maybe the wind and whitening machine. I think Pom Bear did a color tone match up too
Ohhh forgot on that but now you mention it I took a look and yep, made last June 😄
Resizer_16245548548690.jpg
😀💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx

Looool 😄😄😄 x

Crikey Scrunchies, you responded to the call to arms and then some!

I’ve got 13 options with some names grouped together but may need to cut it down a bit more or it will split the votes.

If you’re able to add a #namesuggestion if you want one considered for the poll it would be very helpful.
I wont add mine to the poll as it don't roll of the tongue very well..so I'm happy to vote for other scrunchie names instead 🥰💖😀🤗😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Rosalee maybe? What's her mother's name? If you go on Charles insta you will see pics of larose with him all smiley. But the pics on Lauren's insta larose looks sad. I follow quite a lot of mum accounts and I see babies all over insta. Even the 4 month old babies are babbling and smiling and bashing tit in to their mobile toy thing. She only shows larose laying on her back in bed and staring. She doesn't show her rolling over and trying to crawl. I know all babies are different but it's all we see.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
#namesuggestions

Laurella
Rosella
Lauralie / Loralie
Lillia
Rosabella
Rosalie

Can't forget the brilliant name a tattler made up last time... nannypatê 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I think that people can react strongly to an innocuous comment directed at Big Loz and made in jest, when they feel it attacks them because it’s something they’ve done or haven’t done and they’re being judged. I remember a while back someone being quite upset that we all laughed at the idea of sweetcorn with a roast dinner!

We’ve also had people defend their parenting skills if they’ve done something that Big Loz is being criticised for. Remember that this is an anonymous forum and no one knows your background or history so whilst comments made may be upsetting, they are not intentionally said to hurt you.

I remember feeling the constant focus on her pregnancy last time was quite overwhelming because I was in a fragile place trying and failing to conceive. Sending my love to those who are triggered on this occasion. One poster at the time was pretty unsympathetic, tried to make it all about themselves (and likely reported me - kicking whilst I was down) so I blocked them. The block really helps filter out the noise you don’t want to hear, in this case a non-stop stream of bile and me, me, me.

I have always thought this was the best group on Tattle so hope the Scrunchies can all assemble and have a laugh together now she’s finally done something worth talking about!

It’ll be time for a new thread title soon! Perhaps we can collect the best suggestions for baby names and have a poll on the next thread? I’m happy to collate and add if I start the next one.

I had high hopes for Lau’rencé (pronounced like Beyoncé) if it was a boy. I’m thinking Laurenne as it’s another girl.
Agree I left the threads which I had been contributing too for quite a while because my opinion on something related to BF riled someone up and I was accused of mom shaming. That wasn’t my intention at all. Can’t understand how it’s ok to rip every shred of Lauren’s life apart but only if it doesn’t trigger a regular! Anyway I dipped back in as the news of the second baby made me curious as to how the Scrunchies were receiving the news. I was on a different username and it was during the days when mostly everyone was welcoming and the banter flowed and sometimes we’d spend an evening laughing at things not even Lauren related. The good days. Things soured after Larose was born and will probably go through a similar patch now As people give conflicted opinions on things.

#neverforgetNannyPate

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, to be fair to Lauren here, people tend not to get knocked up immediately after giving birth for a good reason. Being heavily pregnant and having to care for a still-really-young baby is going to be HARD. Then having a newborn and a just turned 1yo? Horrendous. She’s worried that Larose is going to miss out on the individual attention she would have otherwise been able to give her… and she will 🤷‍♀️
Not sure Lawose has ever had individual attention because she's got to compete with her mother's obsession with herself via that phone of hers.

I think we all know who actually comes first in the list of priorities and its not the baby - it'll be even worse with TWO babies - but I suppose having two useless specimens there (or three if Chas goes a-crawling back again) the kids might stand some chance :(

Can I suggest Lillets as a name? Isss well-french an classy innit? ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Its mostly the nose! Every picture of her that is edited she has a much larger nose but on edited photos it's this wee thing. Tit.

She just makes it worse for herseld especially with the videos.

*I have had to edit this post about forty times because I managed to mess up both spelling and then somehow duplicate it 😂 phone was about to get punted!

Whoever asked/commented about Charlie working don't be fooled. He goes on these little grafting exercises and they never last long. We had builder/ joinery/carpetfitter/rapper/boxer/footballer/some sort of shoe person/knock off aftershave pyramid scheme seller/ambassador for Aivilo clothing/Sex worker.

They all fell to the pits.
‘Some sort of shoe person’ just made me HOWL 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't often comment on Lauren, but she is so shameless, just like all these other has been "celebs". Ring Autoglass you ponce like the rest of us would!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes, your local garage you grifting cow.
How cold has it been down south for her window to crack? BBC weather says Essex is 5 deg C today! I bet she has done something stupid herself and is now on the beg to fix her mistakes

Reactions: 18
Agree I left the threads which I had been contributing too for quite a while because my opinion on something related to BF riled someone up and I was accused of mom shaming. That wasn’t my intention at all. Can’t understand how it’s ok to rip every shred of Lauren’s life apart but only if it doesn’t trigger a regular! Anyway I dipped back in as the news of the second baby made me curious as to how the Scrunchies were receiving the news. I was on a different username and it was during the days when mostly everyone was welcoming and the banter flowed and sometimes we’d spend an evening laughing at things not even Lauren related. The good days. Things soured after Larose was born and will probably go through a similar patch now As people give conflicted opinions on things.

#neverforgetNannyPate
Welcome back to the Scrunchies - don’t leave again! Just block if someone is annoying you.

It does have peaks and troughs. The constant baby advice for Big Loz got a bit much (if I heard about the baby duvet once more…) as you know she’d never take sensible, well meant advice let alone from Tattle!

I’m hoping for another pap walk but I don’t think we’ll ever see the likes of the ‘taking some balloons for a walk in a field’ again sadly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Z list celebs are so shameless with this. Literally a small excess fee via your insurance to fix and they would rather scrounge it.
Of course she has to scrounge - do you know how much it would cost her to fix that car of hers that she clearly cannot afford to maintain?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cold weather alone doesn’t crack your bloody windscreen. She’s obviously chipped it.

No wonder little LaFourWalls hasn’t seen the sky recently as her mother has been trying to cover up her latest pregnancy ahead of the mag reveal.

Blimey a single mum of 2 under 1 and with only her mother for company. Even if Loz doesn’t have Charlie I bet her mother does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve awoken with a cold and my little lass is super full of cold too so im already in a spin but I still can’t get my head around her being pregnant again. I mean it’s bad enough she’s got that poor lass who I don’t think has ever been to a baby class or done anything stimulating for her age and lives in a mirrored glass prison and now she’s going to have a sibling to take up the other minor time she gets from her tit mother. And the dad is a gay for pay.
bleeping mind is blown and I really didn’t like her before so now it’s even worse. Only thing making me chuckle is knowing how hard she’ll find it to lose the weight after the next one seen as her body hasn’t had chance to rest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.