Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “respect for babylarose.x” already cracks me up

Next name LaOrals.ex???

LaBums.ex

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Honest question: can she raise 2 babies on her own without any visible means of support? Neither she nor Chaz seem to like working.
[/QUOTE\}

She will get double bubble child benefit that should help. I can’t see how she can afford to live in such an affluent area with no constant, reliable income. She must secretly be on benefits. I’m not shaming that by the way. I get universal credit and maternity allowance as a top up and it’s a life saver.

I noticed Chazza did a post the other day in a high vis jacket and brick emojis. Perhaps he’s getting a proper Job to support the Gels?.

Reactions: 14
In the video attached to this article. LaRose is younger, but bright and alert as she should be. It's a notable difference to the dead eyes and blank face we see today.

What on earth has happened to this poor wee girl?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Its mostly the nose! Every picture of her that is edited she has a much larger nose but on edited photos it's this wee thing. Tit.

She just makes it worse for herseld especially with the videos.

*I have had to edit this post about forty times because I managed to mess up both spelling and then somehow duplicate it 😂 phone was about to get punted!

Whoever asked/commented about Charlie working don't be fooled. He goes on these little grafting exercises and they never last long. We had builder/ joinery/carpetfitter/rapper/boxer/footballer/some sort of shoe person/knock off aftershave pyramid scheme seller/ambassador for Aivilo clothing/Sex worker.

They all fell to the pits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah they ll be 3 bewful yungels. It does feel like a long gestation probs cos it feels like an extension of La'shovedtooneside

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its mostly the nose! Every picture of her that is edited she has a much larger nose but on edited photos it's this wee thing. Tit.

*I have had to edit this post about forty times because I managed to mess up both spelling and then somehow duplicate it 😂 phone was about to get punted!

Whoever asked/commented about Charlie working don't be fooled. He goes on these little grafting exercises and they never last long. We had builder/ joinery/carpetfitter/rapper/boxer/footballer/some sort of shoe person/knock off aftershave pyramid scheme seller/ambassador for Aivilo clothing/Sex worker.

That was me. duck sake. There’s me thinking he might actually go out and earn an honest living 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was me. duck sake. There’s me thinking he might actually go out and earn an honest living 🥴
😂 If you see building site photos it's day labour. Can confirm when on said building sites he takes photos in the skud or with his willy out for Only Fans. Can also confirm that one dark day in lockdown a bunch of us sat on this thread and witnessed said willy 😂😂 it was a hilarious day and the poster didn't even put it behind a spoiler.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Charles rapping:

Laureen Dion (1:04)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.