Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That carpark must need resurfacing all the walks up and down she does in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Coupla things:

View attachment 1020068
expanded the image - saw this - what are these dots, please - is that a facetune residue of some sort?

View attachment 1020071
Brown eyes?

View attachment 1020076

Blue eyes?

Can someone confirm what colour the baby's eyes are....?
She’s been altering photos of the bairn since larose was born.
The majority of the edited photos have these same dots (I've been checking since I first noticed them).

She alters the size and shape of the lips and eyes in particular, presumably larose doesn't have a nice enough rosebud pout, huge round eyes or alabaster skin.

Laureen basically wants her baby to look like a real life cartoon, a sort of anime doll.

I think it's the single most disgusting thing she's done/is doing, the long term effect on la'noconsent is going to be dreadful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
She’s been altering photos of the bairn since larose was born.
The majority of the edited photos have these same dots (I've been checking since I first noticed them).

She alters the size and shape of the lips and eyes in particular, presumably larose doesn't have a nice enough rosebud pout, huge round eyes or alabaster skin.

Laureen basically wants her baby to look like a real life cartoon, a sort of anime doll.

I think it's the single most disgusting thing she's done/is doing, the long term effect on la'noconsent is going to be dreadful.
Clearly isn’t happy with how her baby looks yet batters in about how gorgeous baby gel is. Yeah with a filter she will look better . So what her child ain’t the beautiful baba that she wanted. So what she is your child. You love them regardless and do not filter the duck out of them. Her whole life is a lie and an absolute joke. She can put this front on that everything is amazing but behind closed doors I think she knows she is a complete fat mess with no hope. Still can’t get over her teeny amount of instagram followers 😂😂

Reactions: 19
Can you imagine Loz on Countdown?

'Vowel or Consonant'

'I'll be Val thanks'.

'Consonant?'

20 minutes later - Afreeca's a consonant innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Alves doppelgänger

Dam we need someone who works at that pub on here!! I know a couple of people who live in that area, will tell them to keep an eye out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course they will she’s desperate and can’t cope on her own. Toxic fake relationship for the gram !
Imagine if he’d knocked creosote face up too. That would be fun
*** I am presuming that is creosote

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like a parody of herself.

Little eye, big eye,
Am I high?
Who am I?
That’s exactly it. A parody of herself, it’s like someone’s dressed up as her for a Halloween costume. And I don’t get why she posts these pics of her, if I took a picture of myself and it looked like that, I’d hit delete.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s got ladontlooklikethat at a hairdressers by the sounds of it. Lovely day out for poor filtered face. What’s up with Lauren’s bottom lip it actually looks saggy like her arse

• Haha
Baby has brown eyes and normal lips. She’s literally Facetuning her own baby, because she doesn’t think she looks good enough. That’s so so sad. Poor Lanormallips
What's her obsession with blue eyes? Hers aren't blue are they? They're so small and piggy it's hard to tell. Unless they're filtered then they're azure.

Reactions: 15
In case nobody has said it yet (sorry if someone has and I missed it) - who else would laugh if the new baby turned out to be a boy😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In that latest insta story does anyone else think the bit where Laphotoshopped smiles looks fake? It just doesnt look right to me, and the baby sounds dont sound right. A bit like that time she added the weird evil baby giggles to that bouncer video.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Judging by Lauren's outfit, Thursday must be laundry day in the yung gel's household. Either that or Charlie has black bagged all her clothes along with his in his haste to leave.

It is disgraceful that she would even dare filter and alter a baby's photo. Way to give your daughter hang ups about her looks!! Mumma Of The Year, right there :rolleyes:

WTF does she look like in that video!! Lauren, you are not hot, and you don't look like that in real life. Mugging at the camera in front of your young daughter, you absolute twit. Stop it.

I'm crossing my fingers hoping she calls her new baybeh Latrine, cos it sounds 'xotic, innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Hooray we’ve got a pub car park pap walk!

Wtf is with the seriously unflattering creased thin yellow trackie bottoms?! And the orthopaedic sandals in January are making another appearance.

Also got to love the photo of Amy in the article. More wood stain on her than my garden fence!

View attachment 1020072View attachment 1020073
Ch/Arg defenately has A Type doesn't he? All plastic fantastics

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Been a while since I dipped into this thread but I’m absolutely bleeping delighted Big Loz is still so enormously entertaining and, at the same time, completely bemused by the fact she’s Keith Cheggers again. Those poor bloody children tho, imagine being raised by those two losers.

Reactions: 17
Judging by Lauren's outfit, Thursday must be laundry day in the yung gel's household. Either that or Charlie has black bagged all her clothes along with his in his haste to leave.

It is disgraceful that she would even dare filter and alter a baby's photo. Way to give your daughter hang ups about her looks!! Mumma Of The Year, right there :rolleyes:

WTF does she look like in that video!! Lauren, you are not hot, and you don't look like that in real life. Mugging at the camera in front of your young daughter, you absolute twit. Stop it.

I'm crossing my fingers hoping she calls her new baybeh Latrine, cos it sounds 'xotic, innit.
it looks like larose doesnt have on clothes. i see her leg showing

Reactions: 9

Hooray we’ve got a pub car park pap walk!

Wtf is with the seriously unflattering creased thin yellow trackie bottoms?! And the orthopaedic sandals in January are making another appearance.

Also got to love the photo of Amy in the article. More wood stain on her than my garden fence!

View attachment 1020072View attachment 1020073
That body though 😍
Bet Lauren is hating that Amy’s figure whilst she is sat looking like shamu the beached whale

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.