Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NinaStar90

VIP Member
I always thought she looked fatter because she was wee and the other day we were talking about what height she is. I did confirm everywhere it says shes 5ft6 which is taller than me and that changes my whole perception.

That arse must be absolutely huge,I mean I always knew if was huge but like short person adjacent so I thought her height made it look worse.

It doesn't .
Yeah she's pretty tall looking when she's next to other people.

Also, those pics in the DM of her in a thong are well over a year old.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3

xyzcba

VIP Member
Emulating Katie Price me thinks.
That's true, maybe she thinks making money being a car crash for people's 'entertainment' is her only role in life - very sad if so. I never liked KP but of the two I would say she showed a bit more integrity in terms of being real, she was always up front about that & open about the work she's had done & who she is.

Traveler001

VIP Member
WTF!!!! people are going in on her in the comments so hurry along before she deletes them all 😂
Does she think that will cancel out the enormous amount of junk food, takeaway food and shit cooking she eats. If it did we'd all be skinny! I can't tell if she's advertising them because she's trying to scam her followers or because she's thick enough to believe in them.

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
Seems like she’s desperate for cash by what she’s doing. All her revenue streams have probably dried up. She promotes hideous unknown products when she does otherwise it looks likes she just posting and getting freebies. That hardly pays the bills.
Poor thing I remember when she apparently made millions off her tan line.

Her horrendous taste in men hasn't helped either, 2 ex convicts after Mark I believe.

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Can’t believe how much she has changed since Towie. I don’t follow her but saw her on celebs go dating when she was on that. Always thought she was a nasty piece of work but she’s done herself no favours with her ‘enhancements’ She won’t stop trying to perfect herself and in a few years she’ll end up like the woman in the States who’s addicted to plastic surgery.
That’s so funny I used that woman as a mirror image for Miss Katy Pwiccey

Quick! Somebody help! She’s fallen over in her underwear writhing around, she obviously can’t get up, like an upside down turtle. Swipe up to donate to WWF
That’s bloody funny!!

Last edited:

VIP Member
This JUST IN,

And a couple from Friday.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
WTF!!!! people are going in on her in the comments so hurry along before she deletes them all 😂
Just read them 🤣

Does she think that will cancel out the enormous amount of junk food, takeaway food and shit cooking she eats. If it did we'd all be skinny! I can't tell if she's advertising them because she's trying to scam her followers or because she's thick enough to believe in them.
Unbelievable , after all they junk food , now advertising this 💩

• Haha

VIP Member
Unless I've completely misunderstood (which is entirely possible as I'm a couple of gins in...) has she really just posted about a dog that's been stolen from an elderly lady....followed by advertising puppies for sale???
Yep, she's an idiot.

Had to come over here after seeing her stories - an absolutely MASSIVE meal out again. She must be porking out for some sort of fitness deal surely?
I spotted TWO pizza's plus other food, what did the boyfriend have?

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Yet more backgrid pics in today's DM. When will that independent photographer catch her again? Make it happen please!

• Haha

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
She tweeted she’s off to Corfu this morning to shoot for LG Beauty. Hopefully we all get some amusing pictures to keep us entertained..... I can’t believe anyone would buy her rubbish now and trust it on their skin
Isn’t it cold in Corfu!!