Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chi4

VIP Member
That's A Lot of food for two people to eat and was the waiter bringing more?! I've said before on here I'm overweight so I'm not trying to say I'm perfect and eat healthily and my partner eats a lot too but we couldn't eat all that in one go. I wonder if they get dessert as well...
Same, I can put it away but that amount of food for two people . Surely they cannot possibly eat all of that 😳

Off to look at today’s Mail pictures 😃

Reactions: 4

Chi4

VIP Member
I wonder why she eats so much sweet corn ?? Because it’s out of a tin and the lazy bint can’t be assed to cook properly and just laze about in bed 🤔

It looks like the promo photo for one of those films channel 5 have on in the afternoons 'stalked by my doctor' 'love and betrayal' 'my mother, my killer' that kind of thing. What would their film be? 'Hobosexual and stalked' 'Love online, murder offline' 'Closed doors hide all'.
Hahaha they have quite a few of those on Netflix

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
Looked at her stories to see what she'd eaten today and saw the one after the food of them in the car and he's kissing her (surprised he didn't get lost in her lips, makes me think of the snu snu episode from futurama) and she's looking at the camera while he's kissing her!

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Just asked this on the post " Do you take one before or after the massive takeaway you eat each night? "

Will see if it stays
Saw your other comments on her insta and they’re a bit “trolly” .. here for the goss and observations/opinions but would be mindful of actual trolling?🤷🏼‍♀️

WordSalad

VIP Member
Do u think they’re actually saying “wow unreal “ in a sarcastic way ? Then again do they even have the intelligence for sarcasm? I really don’t understand it either. Why is it that when she looks so different in real life to her instagram posts , when she went on Celebs go dating none of the guys said anything about her being a catfish ?
I noticed on her instagram posts called memories I think there was a few from 140 weeks ago where she looks so slim and toned and I don’t think it’s photoshopped, this must have been around the time she was really going to the gym n not just pretending. She actually looks decent so she can look good it’s just when she over eats and gets overweight then tries to lie about it she ends up looking like a massive sea turkey
She's put a 'lazy' post on Insta of her and the lodger lounging in bed. That is her problem, she's lazy. Too lazy to clean her house, sort out her clothes, go to the gym or even just a walk. She doesn't have a job so must have plenty of time on her hands. Maybe she's depressed.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Whenever someone says they feel sorry for her I want to reevaluate why her behaviour irks me so much. Most recently she has not followed any Covid rules/regulations and happy to share that on social media. So for that I still dislike her.

Decided to see what came up on YouTube and found this Spoiler: He is horrible, she is a doormat I watched this and felt sympathy for her for the first time. Perhaps some of this was ‘set up for entertainment’ but it felt like a series of blows for her.

Maybe her self esteem is through the floor and that’s why she gets with a gay-for-pay knock-off LV wielding pouting tw@t who is probably living rent free in her grey crushed velvet palace and she sees him leaving mouthwash etc. next to the door as a romantic gesture rather than an insult?
She looked a million times better than now here. Even Jess looked lovely. When will these girls realise less is more when it comes to having work done!

Chi4

VIP Member
I've apologised and stand corrected. She has an ad on page 6 of the PETA site under their ADVERT tab. They need to remove her.
I know , what a load of old bollox. She will do anything to get herself in the magazines , papers etc that one !

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Yes I know because lord knows paying for anything is beyond her. Biggest beg ever!
Ohhh. So she was begging for a freebie again. I thought it was some joke. Man she’s embarrassing. She’s probably called up everyone and no one wants to give her a freebie. I’m sure she’ll find some sucker to give her one. She must hate watching Mark and Michelle’s Xmas setup but they have so many more likes and comments and views then her posts.

Traveler001

VIP Member
I wonder why she eats so much sweet corn ?? Because it’s out of a tin and the lazy bint can’t be assed to cook properly and just laze about in bed 🤔

Hahaha they have quite a few of those on Netflix
I love them! I watch them on Netflix as well and when they start I always say they look like channel 5 films and everyone always knows what I mean!

Traveler001

VIP Member
I mean at this point she just lies every time she breaths. Isn't it funny that today's DM pics of her at a "restaurant" are in exactly the same place as the pics of her "leaving a TV studio" last month .

They are so obviously both taken on the same night . Just to be clear it's neither of the things above it's the car park outside her flat 😂😂😂
Why is her face so different in those pics, how do the paps recognise her.