Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pot2PeeIn

Oooof! Those shoes are going to have to be surgically removed they’re digging in so much. Ouchies!

Reactions: 2
I've only just looked at that DM story, this quote gave me a good giggle..
View attachment 338428
Lauren actually looks better without the stupid filters (though, it could be because her sunnies - in December! - cover most of her face). Duvet coats make you look bigger than you are, I reckon, so it's not fooling anybody.

They do say a (wo)man is known by the company (s)he keeps...oh dear.
View attachment 338429
Wonder if splashnews dot com deal in "real-time celebrity content" the way backgrid do?
She looks like Amy Child’s here!

roseturntupnose

does anyone remember when she was doing "sexy dance lessons" in a dance studio? the videos! remembered it yesterday haha. maybe she'll get hér moves back out for her of

conrea37

VIP Member
Did she give Carl/Charles/Carwash whatever (I always confuse KP's and her man's names) a tummy and a bigger package in order to slim down her waist and hips or does he actually have a tummy? lol And there's quite a difference to the Splashnews pictures.

BTW, I'm shocked how much she's changed her face 😳

Oh man thats sad how she’s changed so much.

Chi4

VIP Member
I love that one! I thought the 'other woman' in that film was Jessica Wakefield from Sweet Valley High at first, it looks like her grown up!
There is a really bad one on Netflix about a doctor who gets obsessed with his patient it’s pretty bad 🤣 I will try and remember the name of it

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Anyone know what her relationship with her dad is like? I don't know too much, but I think I remember reading that she grew up with her dad and doesn't have much contact with her mum, if so, did she fall out with her father later on too or why isn't he in her life today?

Traveler001

VIP Member
Same. I am a sucker for those stalker films lol
Have you seen the Idris Elba one abs Beyoncé ?! On Netflix
I love that one! I thought the 'other woman' in that film was Jessica Wakefield from Sweet Valley High at first, it looks like her grown up!

WordSalad

VIP Member
She literally filters her face to resemble a cartoon alien shape! Very unnatural.

Also a nice little beg for a fake Xmas tree. Go to Homebase like the rest of us you tight cow.
Everything about her is fake so why make an exception for the Christmas tree?