Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gashers

Chatty Member
Something minging with vine tomatoes plucked on top with bbq sauce smothered all over it!!
If she’s cooking it will probably not look as appealing as what my dog just threw up 🤮 should of put a couple of vine tomatoes on top sent her a picture and said that I’m a new takeaway and did she and lover boy want a couple of specials on the house.

Reactions: 2

Glortard

VIP Member
I've only just looked at that DM story, this quote gave me a good giggle..
View attachment 338428
Lauren actually looks better without the stupid filters (though, it could be because her sunnies - in December! - cover most of her face). Duvet coats make you look bigger than you are, I reckon, so it's not fooling anybody.

They do say a (wo)man is known by the company (s)he keeps...oh dear.
View attachment 338429
Wonder if splashnews dot com deal in "real-time celebrity content" the way backgrid do?
if you mean that they will take your pictures and sell it on yes

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
WTF!!!! people are going in on her in the comments so hurry along before she deletes them all 😂
That’s reportable as promoting diet products I think. Gets taken dow. 😂

WTF!!!! people are going in on her in the comments so hurry along before she deletes them all 😂
So now she’s trying to show she eats them after saying she doesn’t try the products she promotes. WELL it’s obvious she’s not taking any type of diet products the fool. The proof is always on her pudding.

Just asked this on the post " Do you take one before or after the massive takeaway you eat each night? "

Will see if it stays
Hilarious. So suprised she hasn’t deleted them yet. She only keeps nice comments up that’s why she hardly has any comments even though she’s for over 500k followers.

Last edited:

Chi4

VIP Member
She forgot to photoshop her calf’s, the SIZE of them
😳
Haha I just saw that , her legs looks massive. Doesn’t she realise what an arse she is making of herself by editing her pics to look like someone else! It’s actually sad at her age to be doing this

Literally the whole takeaway menu is on the menu 😆
I’m intrigued to see what junk is going down the gullet tonight 🤣

VIP Member
Do you think if she was offered everything she professes she wants - true love, marriage, kids etc. but she had to give up the ‘celebrity’ life and no longer be ‘famous’, she’d take it? Something tells me no...
The celebrity lifestyle is addictive and she is addicted, she will not want to give that up.

Alalal

For me it’s the fact he wrote the caption after the fact and included the bear paws ...

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Ok I’m such a loser but I think I know what app she uses! I checked for an old pap pic and couldn’t believe the difference everything I’ve done I did to make it look like what she edits them to the nose, etc...
Well done. I’m impressed. Pretty close. But she’s a pro now. She’s been doing it for years.

Reactions: 1