Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crapbagchrissie

Watch her facial expression in this story that she reposted of them kissing in the car. She couldn’t look less interested if she tried
Omg just coming to say this! The only time she perked up was when the camera was on just her blowing a kiss. It was actually a look of disgust as she pulls away!

Reactions: 4
What a sad state of affairs if you cannot even eat your food in peace and filter the f#ck out your face and manage to completely disfigure your fingers in the mean time ! My other half would be like wtf are you doing !
Also Charlie not had the red prossie 📍 on his insta 🥴📍📍📍

📍 what does this actually mean on insta profiles ?!?
I thought it meant you sell sex?

• Wow

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Has no one told her that vertical stripes are not her friend? That is such an unflattering 90s football pub league shirt.
I’m suprised she’s been caught pictured in these clothes. They’re quiet awful looking and not just because who is wearing them. Also, still can’t think how name is pronounced.

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I think that's the most specific conspiracy theory ever. Not just foetuses, not just male foetuses, 24 wek-old male foetuses. That must be why everyone isn't being given the vaccine, too many people getting 15 week abortions.
I'd add the video here, but it's off-topic, a depressing watch, some people may actually share it and it could get spread as misinformation - it may even earn me a mod warning.

Anyway, such videos are just a tad more grim than Lauren CGI Avatar £100 Bewbs OnlyFans/Admire Me saddo KFC Bucket "Size 8" Goodger.

wrongturn

While we’re being pedantic she also wrote boyfriends mummy. I doubt she knows what an apostrophe is tbf

So going back to the only fans subject (please forgive me) but if that's what he's posting, I do wonder what she's posting. I'm getting mental images 🤢 Surely they couldn't feature her on the daytime telly circuit if her content is similar, did she appear on the TOWIE reunion thing? No TV company would touch her would they?
She gets the odd slot on Loose Women but I think that’s as good as it gets..

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
She put literally everything on Instagram. My boyfriend does my hair for me sometimes I didn't know I could make a bloody career out of it 😒
She thinks she’s making Mark jealous probably. But it shoes how little attention she’s had in the last year if she feels the need to post crap like this. Must be the most exciting thing that’s happen in her loser life all year

Reactions: 3

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I didn’t watch it but pretty sure you can use filters on Instagram live too. They make you look better.

Can’t photoshop a live!!!! He has just told her to show her face and she said NO!
Hiya. I’m pretty sure u can photoshop live. Her face looks like it has filters on it to make it look smoother

BigMavis

VIP Member
What's with all the self pitying pouring her heart out articles at the moment, its been one after another today between her insta and the papers :unsure:

Traveler001

VIP Member
I don't think she looks lovely at all! She has absolutely ruined her face! It looks very masculine and plastic.
The New magazine ones? Doubtful, unless she edited them. These photos will have already been touched up. And she’s been posed to avoid any bad angles (width of waist etc.) I am starting to feel a bit mean for commenting on her but I’m trying to keep my posts factual.
She won't post them because no matter how much editing she does on them she can't edit her boobs and bum to be out.