Lauren Goodger #5 Only seen after dark, probably in a random car park.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she going to cope with being in tier three? Will this curtail her tour or Essex car parks and petrol stations? How will they survive no restaurants being open for them to pig out in? So many questions 😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is she going to cope with being in tier three? Will this curtail her tour or Essex car parks and petrol stations? How will they survive no restaurants being open for them to pig out in? So many questions 😂😆
Takeaways still running through. To be fair she’s probably buoying up the Essex economy with their nightly feed fests..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was thinking this... we may have to endure more meals of sweetcorn and things with two vine tomatoes plonked on top of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She hasn't stuck to any lockdown so it will be the same posts on stories about how it's all bullshit. At the weekend her Insta will go oddly silent and then there will be randoms in her house and she will have a roast in a house which isn't hers. It's her flouting pattern.

The shiny skidmark make up scares me, she looks like she is melting. She smokes like a chimney I'm surprised with all those chemicals she doesn't go on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just to yet again point out that Lauren continues to be a CATFISH of the biggest kind!!!
The thing that just bamboozles me and it's the same to an extent with McDermott we know what they really look like! How could you post a photo of you so manipulated and then go out into the public for people to see what you really look like and expect not to be questioned.

These magazines and the Daily Mail are a joke because they print her bullshit claims. What annoys me most of all is that she's so smug and concieted she thinks she has us all fooled .

Reactions: 10
And she’s out for dinner again... 🙄 ok maybe a late lunch 😐
No it’s still breakfast with just breaks in between! All just one meal with her.

The Sun have better photo's of her arse than the Mail... well that's a first.

Just....how....what....Those look like two separate watermelons in a trousers!😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What I don’t understand is Lauren has said her bum fluctuates with her weight, she’s complained in the past fortnight that her boobs and bum never stop growing (suggests weight gain) but she’s lost weight during lockdown..........Nobody’s bum and boobs get bigger whilst losing weight. I think she’s so used to lying now she has herself convinced

Reactions: 8
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ar-displays-voluptuous-figure-racy-shoot.html
The pictures from todays article are from 1-2 years ago, you can see the 'joey' tattoo on her wrist which she started to get removed in 2018.

Lauren's weight has never been the problem for me but how at 34 can you be so far removed from reality? she truly does live in her own little world, i mean "normal" people do throwbacks from a few months ago not years ffs, money is clearly drying up.

Reactions: 14
Its lumpy with straight edges in places. How?
Also how does she sit down?

Reactions: 5
New article in the DM. What has she done to her body
I keep thinking of total recall (the original not that crap remake) with the guy with the head in his stomach and wondering if Lauren has a couple of small people in his arse cheeks ready to make an appearance.

Its a horrid arse (and I am not talking fat arse)

Reactions: 9
I always thought she looked fatter because she was wee and the other day we were talking about what height she is. I did confirm everywhere it says shes 5ft6 which is taller than me and that changes my whole perception.

That arse must be absolutely huge,I mean I always knew if was huge but like short person adjacent so I thought her height made it look worse.

It doesn't .

Reactions: 9
In that photo her head looks superimposed and like it’s on wrong. And each arse cheek is bigger than her entire head. Bizarre.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.