Lauren Goodger #5 Only seen after dark, probably in a random car park.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sun have better photo's of her arse than the Mail... well that's a first.

"And she added: "My bum goes up and down with my weight."

Um....I think it just protrudes out, love.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Reporting the puppy post over and over while watching Friends -productive Monday night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always looks miserable and her makeup looks slippery and like it's sliding off of her. She needs to go to some kind of tech rehab.

Reactions: 11
Can see how fat her face is here, despite ‘Backgrid’
If she would just accept the fact she's not a size 8, stop the sucking in of her tummy, wear clothes that fit, get rid of the sluggy eyebrows, prolapsed anus lips, baboon arse implants and ridiculous chest implants - she'd be alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"A quick photo" - then half an hour playing around with filters, smoothing the skin, slimming the nose, taking a few inches from her Yeti shoulders, etc. At least they didn't need to spend ten minutes pointening her chin, this time.

You can't remove a person's "aura", body chemistry or even what their eyes are telling you. I see someone who looks rather unhappy with their lot.
Yeti shoulders killed me 😂 You would be right about the eyes normally but the photos are all so filtered and Facetuned it’s hard to tell as they always looks shiny/glazed over/unnaturally brightened or colour changed. From some of the recent pics people have posted on here from IG she looks drunk/medicated.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

#6 Lauren Goodger her arse is as real as her relationship

😂 cracked me up this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.