Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s following me everywhere lol. This is the real her. She doesn’t even look that bad but she doesn’t look anything like the FaceApp version of herself.
Her eyes are at two different levels..looks like a Picasso painting 🤔😀 x.

Looool 😄..

Resizer_16370005144490.jpg

Resizer_16370005144491.jpg

Resizer_16370005503490.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Feeling a bit nostalgic like, thought I'd have a shifty on BYG IG page, see she's still linking @landcwardrobe from it. Our BYG never lets us down with classics like this:

View attachment 867441
She sent me a photo of the 'souls' all those shoes are fit for is the bin

Screenshot_20211115-190001_Instagram.jpg
back trying to sell hellofresh again but she saw Poms beautiful portrait so now only speaks wuth her eyes shut😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 867861back trying to sell hellofresh again but she saw Poms beautiful portrait so now only speaks wuth her eyes shut😂😂
U can tell her cheap her top is just by looking at the zip.
Also she’s gonna burn her boobs on the stove that’s how low they droop

why can’t she wear better fitting clothes and clothes that aren’t for 80 year olds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
U can tell her cheap her top is just by looking at the zip.
Also she’s gonna burn her boobs on the stove that’s how low they droop

why can’t she wear better fitting clothes and clothes that aren’t for 80 year olds.
She's borrowed her Nanna's best Bon Marche top, she best not muck it up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I could imagine Charlie wearing that top, though he is considerably smaller than her.
She’s defo ordered that top as part of a 3 pack out the back of a TV guide

If Chas is indeed still doing Lozzer time, then they both want their heads clapping together. Why would any normal folk go out of their way to present the opposite of a united front to the whole world? They want people to think they aren’t together…for what reason. Colour me absolutely flummoxed as per usual

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Assuming they've split... Chaz will end up with the square route of duck all from it anyway. All he's done is wank into a sink. Not a single talent or brain cell exists with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi all - I was very originally here on Tattle for Goodger as a lurker, but then she got boring so I swerved over to Lorna Luxe and Katie Price threads... and on the KP one someone posted this lovely Instagram page which instantly made me think of Goodger. And now that there might be BYG news I'll be stalking this thread as well! I'm ready for some new car park shots :LOL: anyway, back to the boyfriend/lack thereof updates...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 867861back trying to sell hellofresh again but she saw Poms beautiful portrait so now only speaks wuth her eyes shut😂😂
I noticed someone in the reflection of the oven cradling La’eyesofcharles whilst she was talking into her phone. I think they’re together, just having a rough patch (the baby or me type)😂

Reactions: 11
#thread46 She was a ball. Chaz was a bike. He got new teef and rode off into the night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Bet big loz gets the hump with hell fresh yuk as they don't have any sweetcorn on the 'ome maid delights she is punting, she ll do absolutely anything for a free feed like

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Food shopping is a "chore in itself" for Lozza. Spends all day lozzing around but can't even do an online food shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.