Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably meant to tell her OF subscribers rather than her insta followers!
It’s all so bizarre, she posted that short video with now words, removed it and then added in the wording about going to Dubai on Dec10, and has now removed it completely. She is definitely either drunk or high on coke at night lately.

Reactions: 14
And I’m sorry but I can’t help but laugh that all the predictions done in jest ie Charles has knocked her up for clout, he will get his teeth done then ditch her, seem to have actually come true. They are like bleeping cartoon characters and look like ones as well

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When I see any of these women in Dubai, these "influencers", wearing next to nothing on hotel balconies- it just makes me despair.
The only way they can become "rich" and "famous" is by whoring themselves out!
They have zero talent, below zero personality- all they can offer is sex- so why are they bleeping bothering to carry on degrading themselves over and over, when they know they'll never really make enough money and they'll never really be super famous?
After a while you'd think they'd wise up. The hooking in Dubai ain't working girls. You're not any richer. You have no self-respect. You'll never be happy. Get a bleeping grip you absolute hogs!
I work with teenagers and the girls bleeping love these insta hoes! Well, they love the pretence of it all.
I've got a baby daughter- and I'd be beside myself if these were the type of women she aspired to be, when she grows up.
There are better ways to get in the paper- like I don't know: volunteer in a hospital, knit some jumpers, sing the national anthem, save a cat stuck up in a tree.
But no, they can't do anything because they have nothing to offer! Even if they tried to offer something actually useful, they would fail miserably. They may aswell be vegetables! And even then, I'm being too harsh on vegetables, which actually have quite a lot to offer society.
that’s very sad they aspire to be like them, I doubt goodger has any young followers like that now. Well I hope not!!!

And I don’t think Goodger could get work in Dubai now with her face and bod? She would probably like to claim she could and make out she does but I doubt it.. she’s a nobody now.

Reactions: 15
I think the types who hire women in Dubai , wouldn’t pay £30,000 for a overweight bloated woman 🤦‍♀️ They would want ones that look like models !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t wait for Chaz’s kiss n tell: some spoilers!
1: Moleman promised me new teef to pretend to be Lacashcows dad, she was already 3 monfs gone!
2: he promised I’d only have to suffer 12 monfs
3: her farts stink
4: her fat arse is down to her knees without Spanx
5: yes they are butt implants
6: she’s fick as pigshit
7: tattlers knew all this already!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve just sent a follow request to oddbod. If I die tomorrow, I want it stated for the record that it was to see this whole Sorry charade unfold, and not because I’ve lost the plot or my iq.
Has it been accepted?

Reactions: 12
This advert just popped up on my Facebook feed and people in the comments section were asking who she was and why she looks semi familiar 😂

it was accepted within about 30 minutes. Still star struck this morning 😉
Did anyone answer? Because she does look semi familiar... 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
AB985F67-8B04-45FF-BDE8-C80EF0075BAF.jpeg

Hoping that Moley earns some of his percentage (albeit recently of very little) if she really is drinking heavily given his well documented issues with alcohol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In my (sad 😂) mind, I can picture an article headlined ‘Chas unleashed’ with him doing a daily mail haunted, sad face and bullet points: my catfish hell, read how I was tricked, why I will never look at corn on the cob again

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In my (sad 😂) mind, I can picture an article headlined ‘Chas unleashed’ with him doing a daily mail haunted, sad face and bullet points: my catfish hell, read how I was tricked, why I will never look at corn on the cob again
Ha ha ha also the timing would be amazing to add “I’ll never get over the pwicey, it should be me in Vegas wiv her”

Plus… just wanted to add. That baby is greasy as hell. Her hair is never clean and floofy looking.

• Haha
I do wonder how long she’s going to keep up the greasing ritual. I can imagine Matilda, I mean, Larose wanting to leave the house sans oil and her screaming at her ‘get that coco slick on! No rinkuls in this house! Only looks matter!’ and the poor kid saying ‘but mum I’m only 4 I just want to go school like the other kids’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do wonder how long she’s going to keep up the greasing ritual. I can imagine Matilda, I mean, Larose wanting to leave the house sans oil and her screaming at her ‘get that coco slick on! No rinkuls in this house! Only looks matter!’ and the poor kid saying ‘but mum I’m only 4 I just want to go school like the other kids’
She'd be ace at tag rugby though.

• Haha
  • Wow
This advert just popped up on my Facebook feed and people in the comments section were asking who she was and why she looks semi familiar 😂

it was accepted within about 30 minutes. Still star struck this morning 😉
Imagine the lot in Dubai attempting to get a hard on with that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.