Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree - it was extremely weird to tell everyone she was going to them remove it quickly. I think she was drunk, got a dirty offer and thought she was getting a freebie trip. I reckon there was no freebie in te end so she took it down.
It’s all so bizarre, she posted that short video with now words, removed it and then added in the wording about going to Dubai on Dec10, and has now removed it completely. She is definitely either drunk or high on coke at night lately.
-

Reactions: 13
I agree - it was extremely weird to tell everyone she was going to them remove it quickly. I think she was drunk, got a dirty offer and thought she was getting a freebie trip. I reckon there was no freebie in te end so she took it down.

-
Sad face. I was so looking forward all the photoshopped Dubia pics 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s following me everywhere lol. This is the real her. She doesn’t even look that bad but she doesn’t look anything like the FaceApp version of herself.
Why do these twits all have wonky eyes?
It is cheap surgery or cheap photoshoppery? Both?

(I'm shuddering at the thought of any cheap surgery near my eyes, hell no)

• Haha
Feeling a bit nostalgic like, thought I'd have a shifty on BYG IG page, see she's still linking @landcwardrobe from it. Our BYG never lets us down with classics like this:

1636989465653.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm pretty certain, the nasty filthy rich deviants who live and visit ` dubia ` and have poo fetishes, are rich and arrogant enough to pick, choose ... pay for the most beautiful girls to tit on glass tables, and whatever else this bleeping disgusting perversion requires ( honestly makes me sick, what some find a turn on, and will do for money 🤢 🤢 🤮🤮🤮 ) .... she has NO CHANCE unless one of these dirty old men, has a fetish for PIGS 🐽🐽🐷🐷🐷 ... I did say, eventually ODDBOD would leg it and she will get desperate for money, and will be whoring herself online, in order to live ... that poor baby .... if charlie boy is gone, that child is in danger, he seemed capable around her ... lozzzzzz the delusional twit, is not mother material, far from it👊 .... she cant even take care of herself, what chance does that baby have, alone with just her 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Feeling a bit nostalgic like, thought I'd have a shifty on BYG IG page, see she's still linking @landcwardrobe from it. Our BYG never lets us down with classics like this:

View attachment 867441
They look and probably smell like a pair in the charity shop for £2.99.

(don't get me wrong, I love charity shops) (but not lozza's cast offs)

I'm pretty certain, the nasty filthy rich deviants who live and visit ` dubia ` and have poo fetishes, are rich and arrogant enough to pick, choose ... pay for the most beautiful girls to tit on glass tables, and whatever else this bleeping disgusting perversion requires ( honestly makes me sick, what some find a turn on, and will do for money 🤢 🤢 🤮🤮🤮 ) .... she has NO CHANCE unless one of these dirty old men, has a fetish for PIGS 🐽🐽🐷🐷🐷 ... I did say, eventually ODDBOD would leg it and she will get desperate for money, and will be whoring herself online, in order to live ... that poor baby .... if charlie boy is gone, that child is in danger, he seemed capable around her ... lozzzzzz the delusional twit, is not mother material, far from it👊 .... she cant even take care of herself, what chance does that baby have 🤬🤬
Ahhhh, the max headroom photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor little Larose but maybe she will be put up for adoption❤👶🏻
I honestly can’t see Lozza manage this little baby in the state she is now…

Reactions: 12
I'm pretty certain, the nasty filthy rich deviants who live and visit ` dubia ` and have poo fetishes, are rich and arrogant enough to pick, choose ... pay for the most beautiful girls to tit on glass tables, and whatever else this bleeping disgusting perversion requires ( honestly makes me sick, what some find a turn on, and will do for money 🤢 🤢 🤮🤮🤮 ) .... she has NO CHANCE unless one of these dirty old men, has a fetish for PIGS 🐽🐽🐷🐷🐷 ... I did say, eventually ODDBOD would leg it and she will get desperate for money, and will be whoring herself online, in order to live ... that poor baby .... if charlie boy is gone, that child is in danger, he seemed capable around her ... lozzzzzz the delusional twit, is not mother material, far from it👊 .... she cant even take care of herself, what chance does that baby have, alone with just her 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
Love your little bank of “bewful” pics you keep of the 🐷. What’s ironic is she posted some of these herself too 😂😂😂.
She’s that deluded she can’t even see how hideous her insta pics are

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also, if she’s still breastfeeding, how can she leave little laroastdinner? Not been preggers so do you freeze it? Although there is doubt she actually breastfeeds…

Reactions: 11
Poor little Larose but maybe she will be put up for adoption❤👶🏻
I honestly can’t see Lozza manage this little baby in the state she is now…
I bet she’s going to use her folks so much now, even though she’s only just formed a relationship with them recently. I bet that’s why she did that too.

I bet she’s going to use her folks so much now, even though she’s only just formed a relationship with them recently. I bet that’s why she did that too.
Yep cos she knew the contract for Chaz would be up and she has no actual friends so she needs someone to look after her when she can’t be arsed

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What have I missed? No big 'split' announcement? Chaz is keeping quiet, must be part of the contract. What happened the bewful photo from last night 🤷🏻

• Haha
It's quite telling she's now asking for someone to take over her Instagram/potentially other social media posts - she must see the roasting she gets on here for her daily barely-decipherable diarrhoea.

"If anyone on her good as social media PR dm me ❤" 🤔

Hi Loz 👋
are you sure it was'n't DIM me?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I’m still on the fence about them breaking up (I know, stupid me) but I really do hope it’s true and it does feel more likely it’s true as the week has been progressing but I don’t wanna get my hopes up….

it really wouldn’t surprise me if they’re playing us all along and making us think they have split but are they really that smart though??).

like yesterday, she was so careful not to pan across the whole dinner table like she usually does, was Charles sat on her other side 🤷‍♀️

no doubt we’ll find out soon, they don’t even share the capacity of one brain between them to be able to keep up the charade for that much longer

Reactions: 10
That last picture is the definition of gormless. And how long is her neck FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fellow skank and 'Unleashed Sewage' star Marnie thingy has just announced she's pregnant so she's really going to have to fight for Moleman's attention

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.