Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh, relaxing lozza territory.

It's all a bit gaga on the kp thread, folk doing more uturns than a tory government.

Come on byg, give us some entertainment.
Charlie, come join us and let it all out pet. We promise not to tell.
La' woamingcall, hop up on our collective knees.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahhhh, relaxing lozza territory.

It's all a bit gaga on the kp thread, folk doing more uturns than a tory government.

Come on byg, give us some entertainment.
Charlie, come join us and let it all out pet. We promise not to tell.
La' woamingcall, hop up on our collective knees.
Yeah did I read that right? KP pretended that she was getting married in Vegas just for the duck of it. Like even went to bridal shops on her holiday so the paps would follow her around??
WHY????
People like that should not be responsible for children!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe Loz couid have her own chat show after all..back in the 90s there was one called The Time The Place.

She can have one called The Bike The Ball.😄 x

Sadly so far Bike is missing..I miss Bike 😄

Resizer_16370847526710.jpg

Resizer_16370847526711.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
when she first got together with the gay boyfriend his family according to deluded nobody lauren that he was lucky to be with her i bet they dont think that now they have realised how disliked she is being with her has made him a laughing stock as well

Reactions: 11
Yeah did I read that right? KP pretended that she was getting married in Vegas just for the duck of it. Like even went to bridal shops on her holiday so the paps would follow her around??
WHY????
People like that should not be responsible for children!
Oh no, that was this morn's news, we've had some piping hot tea this afternoon, get yerself over there for a shufty!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no, that was this morn's news, we've had some piping hot tea this afternoon, get yerself over there for a shufty!
I’m to scared to go and look!! But I did pop that Pringle’s can belter yesterday so surely I could handle that thread

Fatty Boombatty has been very quiet lately…….she wouldn’t have a reality show filming would she? I read how they culled a whole lot of TOWIE stars recently, imagine if they bought her back !!😂😂.
Lauren moves from loo to bed to sofa to fridge to bed to sofa to loo to bed to sofa to fridge. Repeat x 7 days a week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Fatty Boombatty has been very quiet lately…….she wouldn’t have a reality show filming would she? I read how they culled a whole lot of TOWIE stars recently, imagine if they bought her back !!😂😂.
Lauren moves from loo to bed to sofa to fridge to bed to sofa to loo to bed to sofa to fridge. Repeat x 7 days a week.
God I'm knackered just imagining that, off for a lie down now!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m to scared to go and look!! But I did pop that Pringle’s can belter yesterday so surely I could handle that thread

Taking a break from causing chaos in the KP thread to say I would 100000% start watching TOWIE again if she was in it. Imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Taking a break from causing chaos in the KP thread to say I would 100000% start watching TOWIE again if she was in it. Imagine!
I think you would probably get bored and end up throwing something at the screen after a few episodes. You’d demand your tv license fee back!! And the electricity that powered your TV.

I just popped over there and had a quick read, you really did drop some bombshells 👏

I don’t read that thread, but who is Paige?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think you would probably get bored and end up throwing something at the screen after a few episodes. You’d demand your tv license fee back!! And the electricity that powered your TV.

I just popped over there and had a quick read, you really did drop some bombshells 👏

Seeing her real face in HD on a big telly might be a bit much I must admit 😬

Paige is an ex employee of KP who stole a large sum of money from Katie after not being paid.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Sunny, Paige is the poster PTme. She is the woman who did all Skankys De-pop sales. After not being paid, she used the money, but is now working with Hudson Weir, the company dealing with the Skanks bankruptcy. DC16 put her in contact with them, to get it all sorted out legally 👍😘 sorry for the off topic folks, I hope old Oddbod really has escaped 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the update both!! That thread sounds juicy!! No wonder it moves like lightening speed.

Reactions: 6
Was being nosy on chazzy boi insta and he's forgotten to delete our favourite photo of Lozza when she forgot to put the same filter on her mirror reflection to match her face...
Aww, wish it was bigger lol, but even though it's so small you can still see the difference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m actually a bit sad that we will never get to see ball and bike get married. Imagine the absolute monstrosity she would have worn. It would have provided so much entertainment 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dontcha have any good stuff on Lozza's escapee Chaz, after all he initially escaped skanky only to find himself captured again?

Thanks for the update both!! That thread sounds juicy!! No wonder it moves like lightening speed.
I'm signing out now to go mucking-out - there will probably be another 30 pages to try to catch up on when I return later on! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.