Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion - Oddbod has done a moonlight flit, Loz wants kebab, who'll pay for it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lauren Goodger- Ch'arg's teefs are super bright, on Dubai punters; Loz will Shite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She sent me a photo of the 'souls' all those shoes are fit for is the bin

View attachment 867861back trying to sell hellofresh again but she saw Poms beautiful portrait so now only speaks wuth her eyes shut😂😂
Skinny arms and shoulders and the biggest bust in the world that ends somewhere around her hips.
God she's bewful.

The thread suggestions are brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i think she is taking a leaf out of KP and CW seeing how they are stringing us along and now LG is doing her own version
all for the attention so copying them and we also think LG looks on here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she can utter a sentence without using the words

lichralee *literally

ar feew lar * I feel like

mar lyuf *my life

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Talk show host! 😂😂😂😂 Oprah Winfrey left shaking. Was that seriously an ambition of hers?
She said she think she would be good on Loose Women once. Or some show like that.
Funny thing is when she gets interviewed on TV she’s always shaking like a leaf and cries.
She definitely doesn’t have the voice or tone or class to speak on tv.

And the other thing she does when she’s being interviewed is talk over the person asking questions. And she smacks her lips. Awful to watch.
Zero class!!

Reactions: 15
She said she think she would be good on Loose Women once. Or some show like that.
Funny thing is when she gets interviewed on TV she’s always shaking like a leaf and cries.

And the other thing she does when she’s being interviewed is talk over the person asking questions. And she smacks her lips. Awful to watch.
Zero class!!
Interrupting everyone with a jerky head nod and 'yeh, yeh, litcherly, yeh'

Buffoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Zero class!!
She sounds just like skanky! Loose Wimmin have given her the elbow so they unlikely to fetch in another one of them are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She sounds just like skanky! Loose Wimmin have given her the elbow so they unlikely to fetch in another one of them are they?
If that motley crew of braindead hazbeens give you the boot things are seriously bad!

I've never heard her voice.
I imagine it to be fluid , delicate, articulate and like beautiful rippling bird song near a sweetly flowing brook.

• Haha
Coming in with an exclusive snippet of Chaz’s tale of woe and misery:
‘yeah so av bin took’vantige off. All startid when mam sed to me, ‘you don’t have to be academic smart, Charlie, you can be street smart’ so a had a fink in my head and I fort I’ll be a rapper! My mad skillz attratid the wrong ens unforchinitly. A dick-faced Mr lawd me in. In his clutches a had interview for lyf with skanky woman but am too scarred to speak on dat and anyway I lyk men. Next up was Lawrence. A fort that’s what dick-face sed anyway, Lawrence. Looked manly. A fort he sed to me, ‘stick with me and you will no longer be a rent boy’ but lookin back, it was ‘you’d better pay my rent, boy’. Also sed I cud have new teef on holibobs. I agreed. He bent over, it was dark…I get so confused! Next fing a no, the man told me he was pregnit and then a new ad fucked it in more ways than 1….’ breaks off and stares into distance, longingly in the direction of Turkey.

• Haha
The larst fing eye expectid was t'be presented wivva kid innit? Sinks don't normally get pregint duz dey??

• Haha
Talk show host! 😂😂😂😂 Oprah Winfrey left shaking. Was that seriously an ambition of hers?
'Hi guys, member to watch me One Noight Only intaview wiv Adew where we will be talking all fings divowce, pressure of faym, and how to be a bewful yungel'

• Haha
  • Heart
Awso ah ta be Teflon. Seww arsenic dwinks ta mayk gews mor bewful but myte killem too and not end up in coolt gettin dun fa dandrus goods sellin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.