Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could all be a game still but looks bad for her as he has removed all traces and she hasn’t. Just coming across as desperate but you never know what’s going on in that feeble mind if hers
She'll be going through the release lists of all the nicks in Essex looking for her next 'bad boy' crim.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she wearing a poodle 🐩 as a coat 😂
And she comments to her self “where do you get that jacket from”. And then she can tag in the shop and beg for another jacket.

Is she trying to show us she’s into fashun??

If she wants someone in fashion she should contact her dear friend Michelle K, she makes clothes with Adidas and has her own clothing line with Very for the last gazillion years, surely she would help Goodger out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice to see the PETA advocate and celeb spokesperson for animal abuse wearing a real fur coat there. Hope the Scum and Fail pick that up and run with it the total pleb.

Reactions: 11
Come on lozza, time for a car park walk.
You need to show yourself to tempt in the next lucky bloke. May I suggest balloons?

Make sure you declare all your earnings when you apply for single parent benefits.

Charlie's contract was obviously up, he's looking for his next work wife.

• Haha
Oh deary me ... how desperate .... Looks like shes advertising her ` wares ` now ODDBOD has finally escaped and is living with his boyfriend " YAYYYYY ODDBOD YOU DID IT!!! " ... hey lozzzza .... you lazy lardy illiterate LUMP .... this pic looks 20 yrs old, you are AT LEAST 1O stone heavier now, this is false advertising .. you look NOTHING like this 🤭 🤭 ... I've seen brasses on street corners look more alluring and sexy ... you trapped ODDBOD, it was freak luck, something that won't be happening again ... however much you filter yourself to duck, and post pics from your 20`s ... the best you will get is one of those dirty old creeps, on OF ... who buy your used skidmark knickers, and manky tit milk 🤢🤢 .... ( are you you trying to show ` charlie boy ` what he's missing :rolleyes::rolleyes: 🤮🤮🤮 )

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So if he has left her, maybe that’s why she’s trying to post all these old pictures of her so she thinks she can win him back. The thing is Fatty wrecked moon face, you look like a train wreck in real life and what you post on Instagram is not what people see in real life!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can see her giving the baby to charlie and his family to bring up.
She hasn't a clue, and this is the easy bit.
She'll disintegrate once la'rolypoly starts crawling, touching everything, generally being a pain in the arse who needs watching constantly.

Once the mobile phone gets dropped in the toilet that's it, she will give up.

See her once a week, play dress up, take photos, edit them, hand her back.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Lawoastdinner and Fatty wrecked moon face 🤣 Should not have come on here before bed, can’t stop laughing 😆

I’m still in disbelief that Oddbod has done a runner. Imagine if Moley signs him up too and then gets him to do another kiss and tell 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She just posted some other video taken years ago showing her butt. Biggest (literally) catfish out there. Trying to lure in new customers with photoshopped to the max pictures of her years ago.
I hope she gets papped in real life soon again!!
I’m sure she’s drunk at nights now too.

• Haha
I think the relationship was contracted and the lock-in time is up now the baby is born and over 3m old. Chaz left as soon as he could and I expect they are now looking to sell the story.

She doesn’t seem that upset to me - I think she may have hoped he would stay longer of his own volition, but she ultimately knew it would come to an end post baby so she’s posting boring baby tit until the story is sold. This is basically the same as all those love island “relationships” that end immediately after the show. Surely nobody is truly stupid enough to believe they are real!!??

I don’t understand why zelebs do these contracted relationships and involve babies. Yes you get publicity but ultimately she is now on her own and saddled with a baby as a single mother. Working now becomes difficult unless the job is actually mummy blogging (which is unlikely given that she is basically illiterate and doesn’t have the money to do exciting things with Lasagne that would warrant an interesting blog post) or something that pays enough for a full time nanny (like loose women - which will never happen for her as she is too stupid), and she no longer has the “family” angle to play as she is effectively now a single mum. Everything becomes more expensive. Life becomes more boring and dating is extremely difficult as unless you have grandparents you get on with very well or cash for baby sitting, it’s too difficult.

For the sake of just one sad year of publicity and a baby this woman has basically changed her life to make it ten times more difficult going forward. And I say this as mum to a 15 weeks old baby myself (though my husband isn’t contracted and I doubt is going anywhere soon).

And poor Lambrini. Her parents were never in love. She was conceived for business purposes and has been effectively sold for nothing more than virtual “likes” every day of her short life.

honestly, I would like to see more regulation around these contracted relationships. The zelebs that do them should have to prove proper mental capacity and understanding of the consequences and the contract should terminate if a baby is conceived. I’m also a lawyer so I think I am qualified to suggest this.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She just posted some other video taken years ago showing her butt. Biggest (literally) catfish out there. Trying to lure in new customers with photoshopped to the max pictures of her years ago.
I hope she gets papped in real life soon again!!
I’m sure she’s drunk at nights now too.
I’m convinced that she has a drink problem. How many times has she attempted (and failed) to quit alcohol? I hope to God (if she is drunk) that she isn’t looking after Larose all on her own.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve just sent a follow request to oddbod. If I die tomorrow, I want it stated for the record that it was to see this whole Sorry charade unfold, and not because I’ve lost the plot or my iq.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
La' wosebaby heer frens!

Don feer.
Daddycharlie is safe an well.
We don a cunnin plan 2gevver.

Daddycharlie say he was well fed up wiv bigmama. Fed up to bak teefs. I din't laf cos i nice ickle baby gel. Fron teefs haaaaaaa.
He say bigmama lood him in under fawse preetedses. Or somefing.
He say he no like bigmama giant bumbum. Say he no seed that bumbum from side fore they get luvin an he get shok of life nex day!

He say nex fing on bigmama's line of stuf she sellin be him. An he no for sale. He no prize-stag on head. Uh huh.

So we do plan.
I put baby finkin cap on an Daddycharlie put finkin face on. It funny.

So lassnite wen bigmama snorrin, I open cat flap an Daddycharlie wiggel frew. Took bit of lard to help cos he got tummy like bigmama got chins.
Only wen frew did fink why he no use fron dor key?! Told you his finkin face funny. Dint say it did any finkin.

Baby me shove frew tin soop, tin pie an all tin sweedcorn haha. An his chavvybottoms. 23 pears of dem. Man luv is bottoms. Dat wot scrunchees say.

So Daddycharlie gon tatahs, he in arsefetic shed tonite an go to his mama tomoro.
He com get babyme soon. Dat nice.

So don feer frens, all good.
Luv from la' wosebaby. Xxc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I take it she means she is going to Dubai? Her spelling gets worse, they must be split, she ll leave the kid with him and go back to making money as a human toilet 😂😂
But they’ll want their money back if she turns up and they see her in real life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I take it she means she is going to Dubai? Her spelling gets worse, they must be split, she ll leave the kid with him and go back to making money as a human toilet 😂😂
Yep, we know why she 'went dubia' last time.
The rent needs paying and she has duck all.

More cheap negligees in hotel corridors loz?
Do they know what you now look like?
Absolutely rock bottom.
It's literally gone to tit hasn't it loz. Or gone to be shat on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LaLeftbehind is now a sad afterthought to her new partying ways.

Didn’t she just say she doesn’t go ANYWHERE without the baby!!! She better not be bullshitting again. It’s still a new baby ffs. Surely she will have to take her

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.