Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chaz not at the family dinner? He’s 100% legged it to greener pastures/shinier sinks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck off is she popping out from the woodwork now at this time. KP pretending she's being papped. Now this!!!!
What the duck is she wearing
What is that face
I feel a car park shoot is about to drop
These selfish zzzzzzzlisters. Don't they realise us sane folk have to go to bed to earn solid, reliable income without selling our dignity?????

*New face alert 🚨 *
She looks like Ashley Cains missus here!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charles has removed all pics of him and Lauren fRom his insta

The desperate cow still has all pictures of him on hers😂😂😂😂 imagine being 35 year old and desperate to keep a young lad that you embarrass yourself like that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

The desperate cow still has all pictures of him on hers😂😂😂😂 imagine being 35 year old and desperate to keep a young lad that you embarrass yourself like that
Ooh so he has! She’s been quiet lately… probably figuring out how to spin the ‘split’…. In other words, trying to flog the story.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She put that ancient picture up and people comment on it as if it was taken today.

Wow he’s removed all pictures of her?? Maybe I was so so so wrong. I keep thinking they’re just playing a stupid game to keep us guessing and thinking they have broken up. His location says “Essex” too. Did it change when he moved to Cranham?

Reactions: 16

well spotted…goes off to check! That’ll be reported in the daily fail tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally he's took every pic down and back in training.
Ooooooooooo (in the sound of that annoying card machine advert on tv)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She put that ancient picture up and people comment on it as if it was taken today.

Wow he’s removed all pictures of her?? Maybe I was so so so wrong. I keep thinking they’re just playing a stupid game to keep us guessing and thinking they have broken up. His location says “Essex” too. Did it change when he moved to Cranham?
It could all be a game still but looks bad for her as he has removed all traces and she hasn’t. Just coming across as desperate but you never know what’s going on in that feeble mind if hers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It could all be a game still but looks bad for her as he has removed all traces and she hasn’t. Just coming across as desperate but you never know what’s going on in that feeble mind if hers
I don’t think it’s a game

Reactions: 9
Literally he's took every pic down and back in training.
Ooooooooooo (in the sound of that annoying card machine advert on tv)
can’t get that sound out of my head now 😂

🎶 it must have been love, but it’s ovaaaaaaa naw

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I did notice last week that there was no pics of him and Loz on his insta but then I couldn't remember if he ever put any on his grid or just his stories, wonder how long ago it happened the split? Charlie boy just seems to be out there to make money and raise his own profile. I think he probably thought being with big loz and having a baby would be quite lucrative but it seems its not turned out that way

Reactions: 13
I did notice last week that there was no pics of him and Loz on his insta but then I couldn't remember if he ever put any on his grid or just his stories, wonder how long ago it happened the split? Charlie boy just seems to be out there to make money and raise his own profile. I think he probably thought being with big loz and having a baby would be quite lucrative but it seems its not turned out that way
It can’t have been long after that family dinner for her mother’s birthday… she hasn’t posted any new pics/videos with him since then. He did defo have pics of her on his grid

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.